SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:27 am

I do wonder why Blondie's 2 out 3 sources were wrong. They also gave her some bad info toward the end of this past season didn't they? Thought I remembered something about someone telling her Em might have picked Arie towards the end? no idea

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by karlea Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 am

This is why the board blew up
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 am

Kimmy wrote:I do wonder why Blondie's 2 out 3 sources were wrong. They also gave her some bad info toward the end of this past season didn't they? Thought I remembered something about someone telling her Em might have picked Arie towards the end? no idea

Fleiss is proactive in keeping secrets lately. He has done a good job this time. I really had no idea who it would be!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 am

karlea wrote:This is why the board blew up
Say what?

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 am

goodgal wrote:You think TPTB will enroll him in kissing school?

rofl

I wonder if his awkward HTD was a deal breaker, can you imagine them warming up to this process after his rejection. Mama Luyendyk would have a few more (Dutch) choice words.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am

Oh my..these comments are why those us that lived in the Sean thread in happyland really hoped for a different outcome. Yikes. I do think he has a snarky wit to him and more relaxed side that wasn't shown on The Bachelorette. I really hope that he doesn't mack on every gal in sight.

Forget teflon for him..need to find some for me.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am

Kimmy wrote:Thoughts? Not surprised. I've felt all along that Sean was their guy. He is bringing a huge fan base to the show, bland or not, in the age group that watches this show he is pretty popular.

Sean does have much more fans on twitter too! If you look at the fan base, than Sean would indeed be the obvious first choice to be The Bachelor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am

Kimmy wrote:I do wonder why Blondie's 2 out 3 sources were wrong. They also gave her some bad info toward the end of this past season didn't they? Thought I remembered something about someone telling her Em might have picked Arie towards the end? no idea

Per bolded: I know this for a fact she did not say.
As far as the first statement: she came out several times in the recent back she had to retract what she said about RE as it could not be 100% confirmed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am

goodgal wrote:You think TPTB will enroll him in kissing school?

rofl

I wonder if his awkward HTD was a deal breaker, can you imagine them warming up to this process after his rejection. Mama Luyendyk would have a few more (Dutch) choice words.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:32 am

I forgot about that. Maybe the same ones who led JordynRoses to believe Arie was most definitely F1 and we were all going to be BLINDSIDED, & LM source was wrong. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:33 am

NCGalBecca wrote:Oh my..these comments are why those us that lived in the Sean thread in happyland really hoped for a different outcome. Yikes. I do think he has a snarky wit to him and more relaxed side that wasn't shown on The Bachelorette. I really hope that he doesn't mack on every gal in sight.

Forget teflon for him..need to find some for me.

Suit up Becca. It will be a bumpy ride. I really do understand how you are feeling right now. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:33 am

How do we know for sure it isn't Arie? I know the board has good intel, but I haven't been keeping up. Can someone fill me in? It was still being hotly debated as of a few days ago -- I think I missed the latest news.

Last edited by NadjaM on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+116
jlccaz
ja1968
colie079
IzaLurkin
Minney