SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 am

Mozart wrote:If Sean is the new Bachelor, I've thought that lovely Kacie Boguskie from Ben's season would be a wonderful fit for him.
But she's already been a contestant, of course, and were she to be one again (a first!), the other girls would surely resent her.
Kacie was an outstanding candidate, and either she'll find a future husband on her own, or one day, she could be the new Bachelorette. :Smiley:

They've met! Both were in NY this past weekend. Look at Kacie's thread.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by shannonmac Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

Mozart wrote:If Sean is the new Bachelor, I've thought that lovely Kacie Boguskie from Ben's season would be a wonderful fit for him.
But she's already been a contestant, of course, and were she to be one again (a first!), the other girls would surely resent her.
Kacie was an outstanding candidate, and either she'll find a future husband on her own, or one day, she could be the new Bachelorette. :Smiley:

Did you see the look on Sean's face when Emily asked if he would mind if she went back to brunette? Sean is stuck on blondes I would say. If Kacie wouldn't mind using the bottle, then maybe. :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

shannonmac wrote:
Charlotte66 wrote:
Gracerebecca wrote:
Jagfan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
goodgal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It's not that I don't like Arie or anything .. But .. I would actually
Ike any one other than him .. Maybe would calm the natives
How extremely rude!! it's comments like this that starts all the shit around here - and quite often by you no

She gave an opinion..You just didn't agree with it hmmm

no - she outright insulted all Arie fans - make excuses all you want, but it was intended as an insult.

This is how it stuck me, also. Seemed very calculated to get reactions. :stirthepot
I am offended by the word "shit". no

I am offended by cursing, as well, Gracerebecca. An Arie fan is insulted, but Jef fans do not get the same respect. I do not understand. Don't we (JEM fans) deserve respect, as well? Seems like a double standard to me.

Okay, I will be honest I am offended by everyone!!! (like in the whole world) giggling peace or :pout

Becareful or Ajax will be writing a screenplay on us all.. giggling

Just thinking the same thing....this whole dialogue qualifies as theatre of the absurd.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

Loved Kacie!! But how could we forget Shawntel returning on Ben's season! I'd tell Kacie to stay faaaar away!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

goodgal wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
Finley wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
loveski wrote:How about Ryan? The Bachelor of Augusta?

Now .. That would be a laugh fest LOL

I've honestly thought that could be great if they had the right girls that could stand up to him. It could be really entertaining

I wanted a cast of "Average Janes". Anti-Trophy Wives! It would be priceless! Can you just see his face when they started getting out of the limo? I would pay to see this!!

rofl rofl rofl "God intended for you to be a beautiful woman. Why aren't you??" rotfl rotfl rotfl

spitcoffee

giggling

The guy is a hoot.

I am so glad he can laugh at himself.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:13 am

There is a new thread, please remember!

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 am

goodgal wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
Finley wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
loveski wrote:How about Ryan? The Bachelor of Augusta?

Now .. That would be a laugh fest LOL

I've honestly thought that could be great if they had the right girls that could stand up to him. It could be really entertaining

I wanted a cast of "Average Janes". Anti-Trophy Wives! It would be priceless! Can you just see his face when they started getting out of the limo? I would pay to see this!!

rofl rofl rofl "God intended for you to be a beautiful woman. Why aren't you??" rotfl rotfl rotfl

spitcoffee

I bet we could come up with great lines for Ryan!! :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 am

I would love a show where TPTB had all of the great girls - like Kacie, Emily, etc... - come back and vie for the Bachelor. I would love that.

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 am

Mary Delgado was brought back for Byron's season. She was initially on Bob Guiney's season. And she was the F1! They had a volatile relationship but somehow managed to last 5 years together.

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 am

I feel the same way. That would be a great idea to bring Kacie back if Sean is the new Bachelor! I wonder if they would do it! But you are right, would the other girls accept her? She would have to be one of the girls at the Meet and Greet, because we have seen what happens when you bring someone in half way into the season. It is not pretty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:21 am

nutty1 wrote:

Loved Kacie!! But how could we forget Shawntel returning on Ben's season! I'd tell Kacie to stay faaaar away!!

i stick to my opinion that Seanie and Kacie are way too good for this silly show as TB and TBachette. they can do way better in the real world. i believe they perfectly fit eachother and can prevent e.o from MF and co craziness.

i am so down today, that Sean would likely be TB. now counting down withdrawal days of my Sean-Kacie obssession no no

RIP my #Seancie4Life hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:26 am

Gracerebecca wrote:

I feel the same way. That would be a great idea to bring Kacie back if Sean is the new Bachelor! I wonder if they would do it! But you are right, would the other girls accept her? She would have to be one of the girls at the Meet and Greet, because we have seen what happens when you bring someone in half way into the season. It is not pretty!

I looked for a Kacie thread but couldn't find one. It must be archived.
Ah, Kacie would have to be blond in order for Sean to be interested in her? :Frown:
Then he's not right for her (too bad, Sean).
Yes, even if Kacie came in with the other ladies at the "meet and greet", the other contestants would resent her and say that it isn't fair for her to get this second chance. That would make Kacie feel hurt and isolated.
Better for Kacie Boguskie to be the new Bachelorette! :yes:

Kacie is a a truly outstanding candidate, as Emily was before her.
They are women that the men would have no trouble falling in love with - so it doesn't matter if a little time goes by - as it did for Emily - for Kasie (hopefully) to be chosen to be the new Bachelorette. :Smiley:
Some leads are average - like Ben, and some are or can be memorable - like Emily and.....Kacie. :Smiley:

Marti [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+110
stuckinsc
samcat409
pander3575
northernviewer
Jagfan