SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by anders Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:15 pm

it would take a hellava lot more than Lochte to take down this show, it survived, Blob, Palmer, Stork, PLo, Jake and Ben.....it'll be fine.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Chacharo wrote:
shoepie wrote:
Chacharo wrote:That's the weirdest start to a new thread I've ever seen. giggling

For the people who may have missed it, HPV and Lochte were being discussed in the previous thread. :shocked!:

So, who do you want to be the new bachelor? :Biggrin:

Thanks! I was wondering! I have not been coming regularly. BB has taken over my life. Smiley Lochte has HPV? He is not bachelor material to say the least. He is like wet cardboard. I am sure this has been discussed. He is not going to make it in the entertainment field, no way.

I came here to find out who Roberto's new girlfriend is because it was mentioned in another thread. In time this will get on track and I will find out!

Oh goodness, let's not start a rumor about Peeablo (Lochte) here. I have no clue what is contained in his medical records (I just posted a couple of times about HPV, which I might add that I sorta regret now since it started this thread), but I do know that he confessed to peeing in the pool. :shocked!:

I don't remember how the conversation started, but if you interested, it's in the last Bach 17 thread.

I think there are 2 differing opinions about who Roberto's GF is - one is a former contestant of Survivor and the other is a model. Chelsea(?) and Kate(?) - that's all I remember from that conversation in the old thread.

Anyhoooooo, I bet the new bachelor is going through psychological testing/counseling as we speak. Gotta get ready for the spotlight ya know. giggling

ETA: Here's the discussion from the old thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's definitely not Kara. That was just a tabloid article a few weeks ago and it has been pretty much confirmed that she was just a girl that Roberto hooked up/dated previously and she used it for some publicity.

Chelsea is the girl that Roberto went to Costa Rica with and was photographed with him and Kiptyn/Tenley at the baseball game -- they definitely SEEM to be in some type of relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm

I agree that Lochte seems to be devoid of personality or charisma, and the only time he looks attractive to me is when he's in his speedo, and preferably wet. :gotcha:

The one benefit to a season of him would be that since nobody would be invested or take him seriously, there would probably be no "board wars", and we could all mock him together (and root for our "favorites" to get away unscathed). :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:01 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that Lochte seems to be devoid of personality or charisma, and the only time he looks attractive to me is when he's in his speedo, and preferably wet. :gotcha:

The one benefit to a season of him would be that since nobody would be invested or take him seriously, there would probably be no "board wars", and we could all mock him together (and root for our "favorites" to get away unscathed). :giggle:

Definitely sounds like a good plan if he is chosen Hugesmile yes

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Chacharo wrote:
goodgal wrote:I think if he is chosen bachelor it will end the show. He would most likely hook up with as many women as possible and it would turn into one of those MTV type reality shows. I don't want it to become that. I really hope to see the love story at the end. Like JP& Ash Jef & Emily Courtney & Ben.. but if they want a season of crying girls, backstabbing and drama then he's their man!

Well, Blob didn't take the show down and he did 4.5 or 5.5? giggling

I just don't find Peeablo attractive at all. Ok, maybe in his Speedo, but he can't wear that for an entire season, can he? :shocked!:

I actually saw pics of Peeablo (love that name BTW) this weekend and didn't think he was that attractive in his Speedo's either.

Now give me Daniel Craig in a Speedo and I'll drool :Drool: Hugesmile

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Lochte is at Fashion Police show right now, he's everywhere these time
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by si si Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:00 pm

saw on astrochicks today Ryan Lochte will be the next bachelor.

si si

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:16 pm

They wish LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 pm

bilolo wrote:Lochte is at Fashion Police show right now, he's everywhere these time

bilolo,

I happened to be watching Fashion Police over the weekend and there was Lochte! Why he was on the show, I have no idea! What does this guy know about fashion, except wearing a speedo and his collection of multi-colored shoes in every design.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm

If Lochte is TB, I may have to skip this season. Otherwise, I do not know how I will be able to appropriately keep myself within site guidelines and rules during posting. People might want to be pro-active by Foe'ing me now. :hidingchair

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If Lochte is TB, I may have to skip this season. Otherwise, I do not know how I will be able to appropriately keep myself within site guidelines and rules during posting. People might want to be pro-active by Foe'ing me now. :hidingchair

ITA, I have no interest whatsoever in watching Lochte as the bachelor. Even with Jake I tuned in occasionally but I would not watch at all if he is the bachelor. I hope it is either Roberto, Sean or Arie - I am really hoping for another love story. Please, TPTB, NO LOCHTE!! Please! 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 no
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

As of a week ago Lochte had not been approached or even contacted. I don't think they are interested. One of the producers even said no, he would be ok for Bach pad but not TB. Maybe they changed their mind over the last few days but I doubt it. Just a false rumor.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+110
stuckinsc
samcat409
pander3575
northernviewer
Jagfan