SELECT CONTENT

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Kalon McMahon Introduces Girlfriend Lindzi Cox to His Mom! Exclusive (PHOTOS)

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 DSC4219-4492180354531068543

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/kalon-mcmahon-introduces-girlfriend-lindzi-cox-to-his-mom-exclusive-photos
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Lindzi Cox ‏@LindziCox Watching this cute guy @KalonMcM on Dr.Phil
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 6a1ef1f8306411e2bbe622000a1d00e9_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:51 am

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Lindzikalon--3154720197478466126
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Saw him on the Soup a few days ago. He was part of a group of reality stars...along with Jerri (and her hat) from Survivor, Charlie O'Connell the former Bachelor, among others that I forget and/or never knew...who were doing a spoof on We are the World. They were singing to something along the lines of We Ruined Reality TV.

If I weren't sick and was more inclined, I'd search for it and post a link.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Sprite wrote:Saw him on the Soup a few days ago. He was part of a group of reality stars...along with Jerri (and her hat) from Survivor, Charlie O'Connell the former Bachelor, among others that I forget and/or never knew...who were doing a spoof on We are the World. They were singing to something along the lines of We Ruined Reality TV.

I hope you feel better, Sprite! blowkiss
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 am

Sprite wrote:Saw him on the Soup a few days ago. He was part of a group of reality stars...along with Jerri (and her hat) from Survivor, Charlie O'Connell the former Bachelor, among others that I forget and/or never knew...who were doing a spoof on We are the World. They were singing to something along the lines of We Ruined Reality TV.

Feel better!

I found the clip:

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 pm

That was fun. Thanks for posting, Sprite and Cimcoe. Proud to say the only people I recognized were Charlie O'Connell, Jerri Manthey and Kalon.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Also Gretchen and Slade from RHOBH and Sanjaya from AI (although he looked very different). I noticed that Jerri was wearing wedding rings--didn't know she was married.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 pm

I do not believe Jerri Manthey is married.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 pm

cimcoe wrote:

Feel better!

I found the clip:

That's the one! Thanks for finding it. I do enjoy it when people can make fun of themselves.

And thanks. I am starting to feel better. The flu can sure knock the socks off you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do not believe Jerri Manthey is married.

I had forgotten all about her. I only watched the first 2 Survivors. I googled it and she is married. She has a site but for some reason the link doesn't work.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

+33
glazedover
cimcoe
Sprite
jen689
california90