SELECT CONTENT

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm

I didn't know that they had broken up.

Back to top Go down

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by moonpie Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 pm

He tweeted a picture of the two of them together last night ... still good friends, maybe?

Kalon McMahon‏@KalonMcM

Catching the sunset w @LindziCox before tonight's episode... #happyendings pic.twitter.com/HECTBcYA

moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Has anyone found out what exactly Kalon does for a living? The job title that he uses on the show sounds so vague.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 pm

I feel bad if they broke up. They seemed so cute together but Kalon does seem to have a bad reputation, especially with the horrible story he wrote about his weekend in LA from awhile ago that Reality Steve posted on his web site.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Gracerebecca wrote:I am wondering if the preview from several weeks ago with Kalon crying could be from when he was on The Bachelorette. It doesn't make sense that there was no one talking to him on The Pad and that he was talking about people being jeaous. Any ideas? He says in a recent interview that after several hours on The Pad that people were shocked to find out that he was a good guy and that he made friends rather quickly. Could the producers be messing with us again?

:yes: That preview was taken from The Bachelorette. The background matches the PI room they used at the mansion in Charlotte :Smiley:

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Seanie10Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm

I think they are still together....

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM
Birds Eye View of BPAD3... Guess we should have spent more time drinking & scheming #ThxButNoThx

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 ?size=l
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM

Catching the sunset w @LindziCox before tonight's episode... #happyendings

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 A1WFreECEAILFzR
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Lindzi has the cutest style. How does she look so put together all the time? I look like a ragamuffin no matter how much thought and effort I put in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:33 pm

KikiLove wrote:
Gracerebecca wrote:I am wondering if the preview from several weeks ago with Kalon crying could be from when he was on The Bachelorette. It doesn't make sense that there was no one talking to him on The Pad and that he was talking about people being jeaous. Any ideas? He says in a recent interview that after several hours on The Pad that people were shocked to find out that he was a good guy and that he made friends rather quickly. Could the producers be messing with us again?

:yes: That preview was taken from The Bachelorette. The background matches the PI room they used at the mansion in Charlotte :Smiley:

I know that they edit, manipulate and script the heck out of this show but sometimes I am still amazed by it!

Back to top Go down

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty KALON LINDZI Break Up???

Post by aglaea Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 pm

[quote="chasingpavements"]I *think* that Kalon isn't the devil, but I definitely think he plays up certain qualities for television. Saying that Erica is fat all the time, Emily Maynard is so stupid that she couldn't even remember her lines, etc - I don't think a gentleman would do that. I think the phone call to his mom/crying was all a producer-driven scene - I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to call friends and family, at will. If they let him, I'm sure it was to create a certain image and portrayal for him.

I do think it's interesting that Kalon/Lindzi broke up the weekend after the finale was filmed - did Erica's comments about Kalon being a womanizer get through?

Could you clarify the information source saying they have broken up? I understood the finale was only this past Sunday - if so the weekend after the finale has not yet happened!?? Thanks

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 pm

So Kalon and Lindzi leave in separate limos, until Kalon stops his limo, gets out, enters Lindzi’s limo and they start making out. Everyone thinks it’s the cutest thing in the world, Kalon and Lindzi are gushing in the limo about how happy they are, they are in love, they can’t wait to spend more time together, essentially playing this thing up like it’s another Ames/Jackie thing. Well, it is kinda. Everyone thought Ames/Jackie were going to get married, then a month later Ames ended it for no apparent reason and everything we saw on the episode became a moot point. We can now include Kalon and Lindzi in that as well since they’re broken up. So everything you saw on TV last night and how cute they were? Forget it. They’re done. Oh well. I’d say I’m shocked but then that would make me the stupidest person on the planet. C’mon, you didn’t really think Kalon and Lindzi were going to last were you? As I’ve said a gazillion times, don’t be fooled by what you see on TV. That’s not real life (Or Instagram and Twitter for that matter).

The twitter pics do suggest otherwise, and I have no idea why they would fake a relationship, so maybe RS is wrong. But, it is interesting that he included the little note about not being fooled by Instagram/Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Hmmmm....unless it was all another showmance and Kalon is posting pictures of the two of them trying to extend his five minutes of so called fame!!!

The viewers should be provided with a manual on how to interpret all the nonsense we are shown on BP.....)
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon & Lindzi - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

+33
glazedover
cimcoe
Sprite
jen689
california90