SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 am

Chacharo I am not calling anyone stupid I am saying to have such strong feelings such as hate towards someone you don't know is foolish. It isn't hurting that person only yourself.

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by Tattina Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:43 pm

It's Ed's b-day today.....if any of you fans are in Chi town you can crash this party!!!

Chris Bukowski ‏@chrisjbukowski
Heading to Epic Lounge in Chicago with @eswiderski to celebrate him getting older... Come join us!!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris
Promise I'll get u guys my thoughts on #bp3 tonight after work. Distracted by mountains, boys & jambalaya last night ;)

Edward Swiderski ‏@eswiderski
@jillianharris not anything you haven't seen several times.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm

There's an extended clip of Ed drunk in the pool if anyone wants to see it on EW.com
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 pm

I was a big fan of Ed during Jillian's show but think now it was because she really wanted him and I didn't like anyone else other than Kiptyn. He was never my type of guy in any way and I can see that now. I'm definitely on Jillian's side after the breakup and won't say bad things about Ed in the time period he was with her but am no longer a fan.

I wasn't impressed at all by Ed on BP. Did he really think it was a good idea to get drunk on tv & strip down to his undies? :shocked!: I was never a Reid fan but he's looking better in comparison (no I don't think Jillian should have picked him).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Nowadays the broad-shouldered dudes on Bach/ette tend to be mega-buffed. By stark contrast, Reid (& Ed) are both refreshingly "padded". That you-could-lose-10-pounds look is part of their reality-charm IMO.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 pm

@eswiderski- And he says he's not into blondes.... #bp3#zipchicago#w3#thebachelorette
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 Ws8uno
The ultimate partner! @eswirderski #zipchicago#w3
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 16is587

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 1i070h

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/user/178220436/

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm

If Jill has no problem with him, I know it's okay that I don't either. Seems she finds him entertaining.

@jillianharris
@eswiderski u crack me up! Keep focused on the beauties that actually know u. Yo.

And at least he knows he's not perfect and can make fun of himself.
@eswiderski
@jillianharris you're always classy, and once again you remind me. I may need a little help in that dept sometimes :) but at least I'm fun.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Ed's gave a lot of insight into things with his conference call from yesterday. Here's one of the articles about it.

'Bachelor Pad' Ed Swiderski Q&A: 'Next week is a turning point for me'

And I'm happy to know I wasn't totally crazy for thinking he might be dating someone.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm

That was an interesting interview, umngirl. It sounds like Ed cools it on the partying and takes it seriously.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:57 am

Behind the scene pics:

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 1zna0so
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 B55niw

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 pm

‏@chrisjbukowski @eswiderski and oven mitt... Best couple ever... #BP3

@Bex1230 Until you set that bitch on fire RT @eswiderski: @chrisjbukowski OM was loyal to me.

@eswiderski @Bex1230 @chrisjbukowski i thought it was burn the ones you love...apparently it's set them free.

*DEAD* dude doesn't take this ish seriously yo and it's hilarious
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy