SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh my I loved Ed too..

he was hilarious.. I just kept quiet about it.. But nobody could change my mind about him.... I can't explain it.. although I appreciated the non likers on where they were coming from..... but I know what I like..

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

nikikass wrote:Oh my I loved Ed too..

he was hilarious.. I just kept quiet about it.. But nobody could change my mind about him.... I can't explain it.. although I appreciated the non likers on where they were coming from..... but I know what I like..

Same! I had nothing against Reid or Kip and/or their fans. I fell hook, line, and sinker for MF's Ed storyline. Maybe I was still reeling from Graham never coming back for Deanna, like I had always hoped. giggling

Ed made me laugh, and he made Jilly laugh. I saw that they were BFF but at the same time she thought he was HOT.

I don't understand Reid's storyline in BP3. He is there to call out Ed as a cheater, yet he allegedly cheated on Kristen with Sarah, who is in the house! It's friggin Bachelor Pad! Bring on the delicious trash.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Ed is the perfect example of how both sides can be largely correct in a debate:
1. Emily was crazy for him, to the exclusion of all others
2. He was a party animal (I always remember that Amazon Wish list I found!)
3. He liked Jillian just fine, but wasn't close to wanting marriage
Simple!
4. Cast, crew would like to have warned and did warn Jillian about him, but she clung to her "he'll change for me" fantasy
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 am

jlccaz wrote:Ed is the perfect example of how both sides can be largely correct in a debate:
Simple!
4. Cast, crew would like to have warned and did warn Jillian about him, but she clung to her "he'll change for me" fantasy

Woah! :shocked!: Is that going to be the bombshell finale this season? Emily turns down both Jef and Arie, and Ed gets the final rose??? giggling
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:13 am

cimcoe wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Ed is the perfect example of how both sides can be largely correct in a debate:
Simple!

Woah! :shocked!: Is that going to be the bombshell finale this season? Emily turns down both Jef and Arie, and Ed gets the final rose??? giggling

rotfl
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 am

Count me in as a big Ed fan, and Jed too. I was part of a dedicated bunch. We even had, well still have, our own board that was for some big time Jed fans. Lots of BTS and little known stuff there. Oh the good old days.

Anyways, I keep up with the latest happenings with Ed through his twitter and his facebook page. I'll post anything of interest there.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 am

I've never watched the Bachelor Pad but am thinking of watching this season because of Ed and Reid. I liked Ed and also remember the FORT wars. Trying to convince people he was actually coming back was a hoot.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 am

cimcoe wrote:
Simple!

Spaz attack. Thanks for catching. JILLIAN!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 am

Count me in as one of the crazies who only saw Jillian with Ed when we were all on FORT. Ed is smart, otherwise he wouldn't have such a wicked sense of humor. Reid was a boy compared to Ed and Kipten was boring with Jill. I felt only UNMgirl and I were the only fans of Ed. Everyone else only saw the errors of his ways with women. I chalked it up to him being young, single and hot and successful! Seen many a man take advantage of what is thrown at his feet.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 am

I was and still am an Ed fan. Ed is very smart. I knew he was her F1 when he was leaving she kept his rose and set his picture aside in the deliberation room. I got a few infractions over my stance on Ed at Fort. What I will never understand is the blatant hate people had for him and still do when IRL they don't know him. I don't know him or any of the others and to have such a powerful emotion towards them is asinine. Will shut up before I start the war again. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 am

nonnie wrote:I was and still am an Ed fan. Ed is very smart. I knew he was her F1 when he was leaving she kept his rose and set his picture aside in the deliberation room. I got a few infractions over my stance on Ed at Fort. What I will never understand is the blatant hate people had for him and still do when IRL they don't know him. I don't know him or any of the others and to have such a powerful emotion towards them is asinine. Will shut up before I start the war again. :Smiley:

I complete agree with this only I probably would have used a different word that asinine. giggling

For me, this goes both ways. I can't understand how people can get so wrapped up in loving a contestant that they get personally insulted when others don't like them. I find that really strange too, but I'm fascinated by it at the same time.

I liked Ed ok, but I didn't like his story line of leaving for work then coming back.

Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 am

Chacharo wrote:
nonnie wrote:I was and still am an Ed fan. Ed is very smart. I knew he was her F1 when he was leaving she kept his rose and set his picture aside in the deliberation room. I got a few infractions over my stance on Ed at Fort. What I will never understand is the blatant hate people had for him and still do when IRL they don't know him. I don't know him or any of the others and to have such a powerful emotion towards them is asinine. Will shut up before I start the war again. :Smiley:

I complete agree with this only I probably would have used a different word that asinine. giggling

For me, this goes both ways. I can't understand how people can get so wrapped up in loving a contestant that they get personally insulted when others don't like them. I find that really strange too, but I'm fascinated by it at the same time.

I liked Ed ok, but I didn't like his story line of leaving for work then coming back.

Last edited by nonnie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy