SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Tattina Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 pm

"John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@charlie_grogan I just read your People magazine interview online. Man cry, brother from another mother. Amazing!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 am

Chelsea Lee ‏@chelsealee55
Best moment of my life @mcozatchy @clairewhorton @charlie_grogan
3:04 PM - 9 Jun 12
Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 Au-FSmrCIAAsEDn
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 am

Jordan Allen‏@sarahjordan07
Totally just saw Charlie from the bachelorette this season in Nashville...he was all over some girls..guess he doesn't win this season! Lol!

Lauren Sadler ‏@L_Sad_UK
At Tin Roof in Nashville and just saw Charlie from The Bachelorette!

Danika Portz‏@DanikaPortz
Is ANYONE watching The Bachelorette???!?! I ran in to Charlie from Nashville tonight and about had a heart attack. #OMG #Addicted #ILoveNash

What up Charlie from the bachelorette.
Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 2lniwsn

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 am

Elizabeth Lombardi ‏@elombardi1216
on my date with @charlie_grogan, hah ;)
Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 9utwh4
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Jus_rub Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Elizabeth Lombardi ‏@elombardi1216
on my date with @charlie_grogan, hah ;)
Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 9utwh4
Awwww happy for him if it's true ... And he doesnt have to share it with any other guys

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 B0aafa08Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 Fbcecf78
Brother and Sister

Jus_rub

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 am

She is really very cute!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:26 pm

He has the sweetest smile.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 am

Wasn't Charlie one Jilly thought was cute? :Smiley:

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris
@charlie_grogan Charlie!!
Charlie Grogan ‏@charlie_grogan
@jillianharris Jillian!!! Hahahaha

He retweeted this one... (no caption)
Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 AvNRQRbCMAAYh6P

"@jwolfner: @charlie_grogan @SeanLowe09
hahaha
Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 AvNz0fbCQAAv93N

Early fathers day gift from Manny!!! Thanx big guy.. daddy loves u
Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 AvOaX7bCEAETFMw

Off to go hang out and get beat up by the kiddies @VUMCchildren

NotCharlieGrogan ‏@NTCharlieGrogan
All I want is a response from @charlie_grogan. Am I gonna have to twitpic some old school pics!?!?!?!?!?
@NTCharlieGrogan hahahaha hey u good looking devil u!!!

So cute that he got a father's day gift from his dog! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 pm

awwww That's so cute, made me smile :inlove Thanks for bringing everything over ladyb kisses

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 Seanie10Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 12 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Aww...poor Charlie. I'm sure his post is dripping with :dripdrip but it probably did sting to know he, Michael, Alejandro, etc. (the good guys) were going home and Kalon was staying (producer choice or not).

His reply to Em's about not watching Kalon on BP3:

@EmilyMaynard @MoneyMichelle apparently he was a better man then me!! (Thumbs up)

I do love that he's gotten a few responses and their all giving him love :hug: !

Jen M ‏@jenmarcus
@charlie_grogan @EmilyMaynard @christycaserta Agreed. I'm gonna go out on a whim here and say that's not possible.
Cristy Caserta ‏@CristyCaserta
@charlie_grogan @EmilyMaynard @MoneyMichelle no way!!! a lot of the good ones always go home early ;)
Marissa May ‏@MarissajustMay
@charlie_grogan awww chawwwlie don't say that! You were too good and that's why you left Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:15 pm

I love this conversation! Now, lets see if they follow through with it at the MTA or not! bestbud! 😆 rotfl

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@MarissajustMay @Possessionista let me know if guys need help finding some red pants.
@jwolfner haha I really do. But maybe not til football season. That red was fierce!
@MarissajustMay @jwolfner homie Im just now catching up on the episode!!! Hahaha... oh wow!!!!
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@charlie_grogan @MarissajustMay I wish they would show more of my one liners and not so much kissing haha
@jwolfner @MarissajustMay oh we r gonna have fun nxt wknd!! Haha make sure u pack those pants!!
@charlie_grogan @jwolfner the question is...do your pants come in women's sizes??
@MarissajustMay @jwolfner yes :'(
Priscilla Spell ‏@chat4Aspell
@charlie_grogan @jwolfner @MarissajustMay Must be the red pants. Charlie, did u get a pair too? ;)
@chat4Aspell @jwolfner @MarissajustMay no bc they didn't come in adult sizes ;) LOL
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@charlie_grogan @chat4Aspell @MarissajustMay umm I wore the pants not Jef...
@jwolfner @charlie_grogan I think everything single one of you boys should wear red pants at the men tell all.
@MarissajustMay @jwolfner Done!!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 pm

So wish we'd gotten to see more of Charlie and Wolf and their personalities... They both seem like such a great guys! Well, I think most of the guys this season are! :Smiley:

Wolf and Charlie bromance...
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@charlie_grogan when I come down to Nashville I wanna volunteer with you at the children's hospital. #weshouldbringmanny
2:11 PM - 21 Jun 12
@jwolfner dude absolutely!!! Make sure ur well rested bc they will kick ur ass!!!
2:34 PM - 21 Jun 12
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@charlie_grogan ha I'm sure! Maybe we can do a Friday afternoon.
2:35 PM - 21 Jun 12
Isn't it Marissa the one that has been defending Ryan so much? She's becoming might friendly with Charlie and/or Wolf too! Maybe she just wants in on all the bromance love! giggling
@jwolfner @charlie_grogan #youshouldreallybringmarissa
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@MarissajustMay @charlie_grogan come with!!
2:16 PM - 21 Jun 12
@jwolfner @charlie_grogan done!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+30
bilolo
anders
Jus_rub
alwaystulips
missmilano