SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 7:44 am

MissC wrote:Makes my heart melt beatingheart
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Every dog fed and every child with a roof over his head.

That's adorable! heartbeat
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by PennaFlaGirl Thu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

MissC wrote:Makes my heart melt beatingheart
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Every dog fed and every child with a roof over his head.

Aww he sounds like a sweet guy Upset
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by TennLdy1 Thu May 03, 2012 8:40 am

This is sort of a local guy for me. I live in Murfreesboro, just southeast of Nashville, where MTSU is. My son was at MTSU the same time as Charlie. My son's ex girlfriend was in Criminal Law at the same time. Going to have to show pictures and see if my son knows him. My son was an entrepreneurship major but had to took some law and pyschology classes. Wonder if they had any together?

TennLdy1

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 5:12 pm

TennLdy1 wrote:This is sort of a local guy for me. I live in Murfreesboro, just southeast of Nashville, where MTSU is. My son was at MTSU the same time as Charlie. My son's ex girlfriend was in Criminal Law at the same time. Going to have to show pictures and see if my son knows him. My son was an entrepreneurship major but had to took some law and pyschology classes. Wonder if they had any together?

:Hi!!: TennLdy1 Thanks for sharing this with us! welcomeyall
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:
TennLdy1 wrote:This is sort of a local guy for me. I live in Murfreesboro, just southeast of Nashville, where MTSU is. My son was at MTSU the same time as Charlie. My son's ex girlfriend was in Criminal Law at the same time. Going to have to show pictures and see if my son knows him. My son was an entrepreneurship major but had to took some law and pyschology classes. Wonder if they had any together?

:Hi!!: TennLdy1 Thanks for sharing this with us! welcomeyall

I extend the welcome to you TennLdy1! Thanks for sharing! welcomeyall
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue May 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Just thought I would bump up this adorable guys thread giggling , I just loved him in the first episode and now I find myself with a little hopeless crush giggling :shy: PINKHEART :rosiecolored

Jumping hearts

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Seanie10Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 15, 2012 3:22 pm

I thought the part of their 1:1 with him saying part of his skull was titanium and Em leaning in to touch it was cute! Think he'd be like a big ole teddy bear...and a great cuddler giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I thought the part of their 1:1 with him saying part of his skull was titanium and Em leaning in to touch it was cute! Think he'd be like a big ole teddy bear...and a great cuddler giggling

:yes:, it was so so cute, loved that moment! giggling Awww, and :yes: exactly, he just seemed like a big ol snuggly bear PINKHEART :rosiecolored sign heart Can't wait to see more of him!

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Seanie10Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Tue May 15, 2012 3:40 pm

KikiLL wrote:
Just thought I would bump up this adorable guys thread giggling , I just loved him in the first episode and now I find myself with a little hopeless crush giggling :shy: PINKHEART :rosiecolored

Jumping hearts

Ladybug82 wrote:I thought the part of their 1:1 with him saying part of his skull was titanium and Em leaning in to touch it was cute! Think he'd be like a big ole teddy bear...and a great cuddler giggling

Charlie seems playful and fun :trampoline: . After their interaction, I was crackin up thinking about the "Charlie Bit Me" youtube video.

I think I have a little crush on him too, Kiki, and we might have to share Charlie Bear Pooh & Teddy Bear Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos .
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

PennaFlaGirl wrote:
KikiLL wrote:

Jumping hearts

Charlie seems playful and fun :trampoline: . After their interaction, I was crackin up thinking about the "Charlie Bit Me" youtube video.

I think I have a little crush on him too, Kiki, and we might have to share Charlie Bear Pooh & Teddy Bear Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos .

And we shall call him 'Charlie bear' Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 DreamyeyesfPINKHEART Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Teddysmiley2

Let's share! PINKHEART Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Z5Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Grouphugg

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Tue May 15, 2012 5:34 pm

I also liked Charlie last night. Loved when he scared Emily. That was too cute. IMO
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 20122470

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 20122471

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 20122472

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Grogan - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+30
bilolo
anders
Jus_rub
alwaystulips
missmilano