SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
nanab wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
nanab wrote:"I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way."

So Ryan is referring to TP when he said 'they' and Arie kinda knifed him. I would love to hear Arie's side of this. What does he mean that they 'kinda played into it?" In their PIs? I need to listen to what Ryan might have sd about Arie in them. Interesting that they were aware of TP manipulations and were figuring out ways around it, if this comment is to be trusted.

Why would it not be trusted? What would be the purpose of him lying post show about that? We've heard in the past about all the manipulations... why would this be any different? no idea

Poor choice of words. He wouldn't have to be lying - I am wondering if his perception was accurate. I am wondering if Arie actually agreed to join forces with him, or if Ryan talked it up with Arie and assumed they had an understanding.

Thanks for explaining what you were thinking! That could be a possibility. :yes: no idea
Or - the edited Arie isn't what Ryan expected!

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by prettyinpink Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 am

Ryan probably is a very nice guy, but Arie and the others are the ones that had to live with him for several weeks. They spent 24/7 with this guy, so I am sure he got annoying real fast. Ryan didn't need anybody's help in making him look bad, because he did a pretty good job all by himself. His comment about if Emily got fat he would do less lovin on her. He lost me after he said that. Neither the cameras, the producers or Arie made him say that. Those words came out of his mouth. Plus the whole trophy wife statement not once but several times, was over the top. I dont blame some of the guys for feeling he wasn't there for the right reasons.

"I am a fangirlie and proud of it"
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 am

I too am sure he can be very nice with a great heart but he does tend to take cocky to a whole new level. It's great to have confidence but his over-confidence is coming across as arogance and I think the guys probably got very tired of it after a couple of weeks.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 am

Who does Ryan still like and plan to keep in contact with? Doug and Micheal? Just curious.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:48 am

Ryan is just a different guy. I mean.. come on, everybody has different characters and personality. Obviously, Ryan is saying some unpleasant words but he is probably a unique guy with his own understanding of every words he said, but I think deep down inside he is a good guy. Sometime in life, people perceive a friendship understanding or relationship quite differently. I still hope he can be the next bachelor and find the right woman.

Do I think Ryan is ready for a relationship with Emily or a woman with a child? NO. Ryan, Joe, Alessandro and Kalon are one of the guys that are NOT ready yet for a relationship that involves woman's child. They might be a good boyfriend or husband for some other relationship with other women, but not with Emily.

DO I think he can find a great woman and settled down? YES, as long as he learnt from his lessons and not keep saying the unpleasant words to a woman and show his genuine love and character.
I hope he can find one, especially a christian girl who has the same belief as him and they share the same understanding of faith, which I think Ryan will find one someday.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 am

Ryan Bowers
Emily Maynard is a grt gal yall! We had fun...we just want diff things. I want a wife that is crazy about Jesus and sees Him in me and wouldnt settle for a man that doesnt have that. Thank you to those who have gone out of their way to encourage me through a not so accurate portrayal. I'm baffled at those who stoop so low to 1. think you know somebody u saw on a reality show and 2. go out of your way to try to make that person feel bad through some negative messaging. I hope yall find what us encouragers have found in "the peace that passes all understanding." Again, thank you NICE people :-) I wish I could respond to all of you but the Lord has blessed me with a flood of kind words from you all! Blessings

Buddy grows up

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 225

Look what i found in my travel bag!!! Lol there obviously was not a pearl in that oyster!! :-(

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 416

Taylor Vogelsang ‏@tickle_mepink11
After reading Marissa's blog post I have a new perspective on @RyanBowers22 and think he might not be all that bad http://msmarissamay.com/2012/06/14/the-bachelorette-episode-5-ryan-aint-that-bad-and-a-hood-rat-bachelorette/

Ryan Bowers ‏@RyanBowers22
@tickle_mepink11 @MarissajustMay is rt on in her blog. Thanks for havin my back!!!

Marissa May ‏@MarissajustMay
@RyanBowers22 @tickle_mepink11 always will! :)

@helenew1219
@MarissajustMay @ryanbowers22 @tickle_mepink11 your a trophy friend!

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 321

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 127

@JenaMaida RISK!!!

JenaMaida∞ ‏@JenaMaida
@RyanBowers22 Preach it!!

@JenaMaida oh i will!!

Snack of choice
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 516

Meghan Bradshaw ‏@MeghanCBradshaw
@RyanBowers22 you need a trophy wife to bake you a better snack than that!

@MeghanCBradshaw agreed!! :-)

Jennifer Charlton ‏@JennyCharlton
@RyanBowers22 hahah! That HAD to have been a woman's tank top. Admit it.

@JennyCharlton ok ok i was just tryin to get in touch w my feminine side...tanktop too far!!! Come on back Ryan!! :)

Katie Engels ‏@KadieEngels
@RyanBowers22 truly unforgettable tank. Haha

@KadieEngels as if trophy wife wasnt gonna be unforgettable enough lol

With that said Im still lookin 4 my trophy wife!! ;) some of yall know what i mean...i want a top shelf woman that inspires me to be better!

Janice Jansen ‏@jansenjanice
@RyanBowers22 you will make a great "trophy husband" someday! Enjoyed the show last night!

@jansenjanice thank u i wanna be considered a "trophy" husband!!

@jwolfner @SeanLowe09 a professional level of cockiness! :-) should I be getting paid???

Coastal ‏@AftertheRose
@RyanBowers22 May I make a small suggestion? The wording of trophy wife is what you may want to scale back a bit. Might help-communication?

@AftertheRose i appreciate that but im not gonna be politically correct. Ive stated what it means and ppl dont listen. Thx tho

never said i would manipulate her...said i know how that works and would never do it! Id rather be playful and myself and not tip toe around

Michael Nance ‏@MNanceMusic
They are just lucky I didn't punch Chris Harrison when I left...

‏@RyanBowers22
@MNanceMusic haha

Megan ‏@Megan2128
@MNanceMusic you should have, it would have been edited to look like @RyanBowers22 did it anyways.

@Megan2128 @MNanceMusic lol I know that's right :-)

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 Seanie10Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 48 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:06 am

Chacharo wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
On Jef's media interview he said he was the least close to Ryan and he didn't think Ryan was there for the "right reasons." He basically isn't a fan of Ryan, but I don't think he ever told Ryan any of this to his face.

So I wonder if him and Arie share the same thoughts about Ryan?

They probably do since they are, afterall, BFFs Woody and Buzz. I'm not sure I believe that Ryan was there for the wrong reasons. I think between his quirky ways and his edit, he came off kinda bad at times. I did think the whole scene after Ryan's luggage got taken away showed a level of immaturity of most of the other guys, excluding Doug and Sean. But, that's just me. :Biggrin:

^^^Agreed...saw a frat boy mentality...lowered my opinion of both Arie and 1F!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1176-ryan-bowers-bachelorette-8-contestant-spoilers#281894
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

+80
nanbrooks
FLChica
anders
shoepie
sushifan