SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 am

Chacharo wrote:I was really curious about what Ryan said about Arie and Jef that I couldn't quite hear because my cat was bugging me, so I went back and listened again. It was such a mumble jumble ... then, I decided to transcribe it. I think I'm up too late or something. giggling

Starting at the one minute mark, here is what he says as best as I could tell:

Being around those guys and stuff, they’re all successful guys and, um, some of them obviously I have better relationships with then the others, but I chose to take the high road the whole way through the show and would never say anything negative about the other guys. I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way. Because he’s obviously, you know, said some very negative things and stuff. But it’s unfortunate because he’s a guy that I let borrow my things, you know, or … just ... though being warned by other people about him and maybe Jef, I just decided to just really trust those guys. So, it’s unfortunate, but, you know, I would rather know at the end of the day that I was trustworthy, um, and also trusting. You know, so, those things I was.

Interesting. I wonder what Ryan will have to say at the MTA and if we'll get to hear any of it.

and P.S. I hope no one ever transcribes a part of my conversations. I'm going to make sure I don't say "you know," "uh," "um," or "stuff" in conversation ever again. giggling

Thanks, Cha, for doing that! The bolded part still has me confused. So he was warned by other guys about Arie and Jef but trusted them anyway? What was he warned about?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 am

veg_out wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
veg_out wrote:Thanks, KK, for bringing those over! Did I understand Ryan correctly that he found Arie and maybe Jef to be untrustworthy? It sounded to me like Arie and Ryan made some sort of agreement about the way they'd handle the rivalry between the two of them when in ITMs. Ryan seems taken by surprise by the way that Arie "played into it." Hmm.

Going to have to go back and listen again...but thats what it sounded like to me too. no idea

veg_out wrote:Trophy # 254 in the making!
giggling Think he's going to need a mighty big space to put all those trophies in he keeps collecting!

Thanks for the backup, Ladybug! You're the best bestbud!

Aww...thanks veg! You are too! kisses :hug: I was coming over to ask the same thing when I saw your post. So, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that was what he was trying to say. scratch no idea Definately have to go back and listen again... But yes, he did seem surprised Arie didn't seem to follow through with handling their rivalry the way they had discussed or Ryan thought he would. That's going to make me sad if Arie (and Jef too) talked badly about him / through Ryan under the bus after saying he wouldn't! And if Ryan thought they were better friends than what they were. no no Team Don't is on my fav list this season... And yes, I know...I should've narrowed it down to one or two instead of like the top 8 plus Charlie and Michael. Embarressed! giggling There's so many great guys this season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am

veg_out wrote:
Chacharo wrote:I was really curious about what Ryan said about Arie and Jef that I couldn't quite hear because my cat was bugging me, so I went back and listened again. It was such a mumble jumble ... then, I decided to transcribe it. I think I'm up too late or something. giggling

Starting at the one minute mark, here is what he says as best as I could tell:

Being around those guys and stuff, they’re all successful guys and, um, some of them obviously I have better relationships with then the others, but I chose to take the high road the whole way through the show and would never say anything negative about the other guys. I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way. Because he’s obviously, you know, said some very negative things and stuff. But it’s unfortunate because he’s a guy that I let borrow my things, you know, or … just ... though being warned by other people about him and maybe Jef, I just decided to just really trust those guys. So, it’s unfortunate, but, you know, I would rather know at the end of the day that I was trustworthy, um, and also trusting. You know, so, those things I was.

Interesting. I wonder what Ryan will have to say at the MTA and if we'll get to hear any of it.

and P.S. I hope no one ever transcribes a part of my conversations. I'm going to make sure I don't say "you know," "uh," "um," or "stuff" in conversation ever again. giggling

Thanks, Cha, for doing that! The bolded part still has me confused. So he was warned by other guys about Arie and Jef but trusted them anyway? What was he warned about?

That's the million dollar question. I don't know why these interviewers can't zero in on this stuff and get to the bottom of it! Hugesmile

I think his feelings were hurt by what he saw being said behind his back. I'm glad he took the high road. He's quirky and weird, but he definitely is a man of his word and did not "go there" saying things behind the other guys backs.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Aww...thanks veg! You are too! kisses :hug: I was coming over to ask the same thing when I saw your post. So, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that was what he was trying to say. scratch no idea Definately have to go back and listen again... But yes, he did seem surprised Arie didn't seem to follow through with handling their rivalry the way they had discussed or Ryan thought he would. That's going to make me sad if Arie (and Jef too) talked badly about him / through Ryan under the bus after saying he wouldn't! And if Ryan thought they were better friends than what they were. no no Team Don't is on my fav list this season... And yes, I know...I should've narrowed it down to one or two instead of like the top 8 plus Charlie and Michael. Embarressed! giggling There's so many great guys this season.

Girly, you can like all 25 guys as your fave and I'd be a-ok with it! In the end, this show and its workings are the result of massive manipulation and production. People do and say and feel and think uncharacteristic things as a result of the stress of it all. Ryan also said that, three or four days after getting home, he was over things. Real life brings you back to reality Smiley
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
veg_out wrote:Thanks, KK, for bringing those over! Did I understand Ryan correctly that he found Arie and maybe Jef to be untrustworthy? It sounded to me like Arie and Ryan made some sort of agreement about the way they'd handle the rivalry between the two of them when in ITMs. Ryan seems taken by surprise by the way that Arie "played into it." Hmm.

Going to have to go back and listen again...but thats what it sounded like to me too. no idea

veg_out wrote:Trophy # 254 in the making!
giggling Think he's going to need a mighty big space to put all those trophies in he keeps collecting!

On Jef's media interview he said he was the least close to Ryan and he didn't think Ryan was there for the "right reasons." He basically isn't a fan of Ryan, but I don't think he ever told Ryan any of this to his face.

So I wonder if him and Arie share the same thoughts about Ryan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
On Jef's media interview he said he was the least close to Ryan and he didn't think Ryan was there for the "right reasons." He basically isn't a fan of Ryan, but I don't think he ever told Ryan any of this to his face.

They probably do since they are, afterall, BFFs Woody and Buzz. I'm not sure I believe that Ryan was there for the wrong reasons. I think between his quirky ways and his edit, he came off kinda bad at times. I did think the whole scene after Ryan's luggage got taken away showed a level of immaturity of most of the other guys, excluding Doug and Sean. But, that's just me. :Biggrin:
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:55 am

"I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way."

So Ryan is referring to TP when he said 'they' and Arie kinda knifed him. I would love to hear Arie's side of this. What does he mean that they 'kinda played into it?" In their PIs? I need to listen to what Ryan might have sd about Arie in them. Interesting that they were aware of TP manipulations and were figuring out ways around it, if this comment is to be trusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 am

Chacharo wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:

They probably do since they are, afterall, BFFs Woody and Buzz. I'm not sure I believe that Ryan was there for the wrong reasons. I think between his quirky ways and his edit, he came off kinda bad at times. I did think the whole scene after Ryan's luggage got taken away showed a level of immaturity of most of the other guys, excluding Doug and Sean. But, that's just me. :Biggrin:

No, it's me too. Sure, Ryan said some outlandish things this season, but he was comic relief, and thank God. If indeed that was the guys' reactions to Ryan's departure, it's sad. At that point though I do think that they all were bat$hit crazy from being pent up for weeks with each other and chasing the same girl. No wonder that they're all doing exploratory surgery of her mouth when they get a chance to be alone with her. So, yeah, seeing someone go home meant one step closer to being done with the whole charade. I'd celebrate too. Maybe even use a trombone and cymbals.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 am

veg_out wrote:Girly, you can like all 25 guys as your fave and I'd be a-ok with it! In the end, this show and its workings are the result of massive manipulation and production. People do and say and feel and think uncharacteristic things as a result of the stress of it all. Ryan also said that, three or four days after getting home, he was over things. Real life brings you back to reality Smiley

That's the good part...especially after all the stuff they just experienced! giggling

All 25 might be too many to handle! giggling Have a hard enough time posting in each thread because I hate seeing any of the ones I like being talked badly about, especially to make one of the others look better or justify reasons of why they ended up F # whatever...feel like I need to stick up for them. Then I end up dodging bullets! :Frown: Ryguy is still at the top of the list though (even if he had to take a time out a couple of times giggling ).
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:03 am

nanab wrote:"I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way."

So Ryan is referring to TP when he said 'they' and Arie kinda knifed him. I would love to hear Arie's side of this. What does he mean that they 'kinda played into it?" In their PIs? I need to listen to what Ryan might have sd about Arie in them. Interesting that they were aware of TP manipulations and were figuring out ways around it, if this comment is to be trusted.

Why would it not be trusted? What would be the purpose of him lying post show about that? We've heard in the past about all the manipulations... why would this be any different? no idea

ETA: Not trying to be rude...went back and reread it, and saw it might come off that way. Honestly, I don't see why he would lie about that. That's why I asked...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
nanab wrote:"I mean, a couple of times, uh, in hours and hours of footage, um, Arie and I, uh, we kinda had this understanding with each other that they were going to try to work something, you know, against us. So, we kinda played into it a little bit – me not realizing that he was playing it a whole different way."

Why would it not be trusted? What would be the purpose of him lying post show about that? We've heard in the past about all the manipulations... why would this be any different? no idea

Poor choice of words. He wouldn't have to be lying - I am wondering if his perception was accurate. I am wondering if Arie actually agreed to join forces with him, or if Ryan talked it up with Arie and assumed they had an understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:20 am

nanab wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Poor choice of words. He wouldn't have to be lying - I am wondering if his perception was accurate. I am wondering if Arie actually agreed to join forces with him, or if Ryan talked it up with Arie and assumed they had an understanding.

Thanks for explaining what you were thinking! That could be a possibility. :yes: no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

+80
nanbrooks
FLChica
anders
shoepie
sushifan