SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Can't wait to see his date! :Woah-hoo: danceround :crazy dance:

Hope y'all have fun watching it with him! Thanks for letting us know and telling him that he has a fan club! giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

Post by skitts Mon May 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Beck Beck...please ask him if he's seen any cute bronze lady raising arms statues while possibly raining, a railing to the side with water in the background and maybe some lighting in the background....while on his adventure? Just repeat my question word for word and report back ASAP! giggling giggling giggling
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 21, 2012 9:58 pm

skitts wrote:Beck Beck...please ask him if he's seen any cute bronze lady raising arms statues while possibly raining, a railing to the side with water in the background and maybe some lighting in the background....while on his adventure? Just repeat my question word for word and report back ASAP! giggling giggling giggling

funnythread

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Say hi to Ryan! Tell him California (and Irish) gals think he's fantastic!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Mon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Oh my he is just a doll! :cutesmile!:
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Mon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

yikes, tough 1:1 date not very intimate to be dancing in front of 100's of people.
Ryan comes across like a great guy though :Smiley:

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3 - Page 2 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 pm

How lucky you are - he is so handsome & looks like such a great guy!! I'm on the west coast so have to wait for a couple more hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:19 pm

He handled Em's barrage of questions like a champ! giggling He has my vote for the next Bachelor Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Gina wrote:Chris H. said Ryan is a fan favorite on his recent interview. Wonder if Ryan will be asked to be the bachelor?? :Smiley: Hopefully his edit will be pristine and that's a big clue too.
High clap He has my vote!

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon May 21, 2012 11:52 pm

We love Ryguy!! <---- obviously :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon May 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Tell him Hi from a huge fan!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue May 22, 2012 12:38 am

Thinking his fan favorite status may not hold with how his edit appears to be going. Millsy had an interesting tweet re: Ryan's love u in the kitchen comment being offensive- wait til next week. Wonder if he is referring to Ryan or the whole "baggage" uproar next week??? :shocked!:
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #3

+80
nanbrooks
FLChica
anders
shoepie
sushifan