SELECT CONTENT

Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 pm

It is night one so the gap is not really a shock. I hope he makes it a few episodes at least. We know he didn't make it far because of our spoilers.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 pm

He's seems like he might be a cool guy....I am wondering when ABC was served there lawsuit because there is some diversity this season, slightly more than normal

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

He was cast before the lawsuit, which makes the lawsuit even more laughable.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm

It wasn't files before the season started and this cast was set. Season started filming March 14th (?) and the lawsuit was filed sometime in April.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Its good to have diversity... even if it is a little bit to start.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 am

I thought the gripe in the lawsuit was because there had been no minority leads cast? There have been minority contestants and even minority F1s but no minority leads.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:26 am

Yea I think the lawsuit is dumb...because you could say that they discriminate about a million different things besides race..... they discriminate against a lot of things, they don't cast a lot of "types" of people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:11 am

TBH I think they just go with what will get them the most viewers... it is pure business, not racism, even if it is a sad state of affair!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 9:41 am

The only way they will ever be able to cast minority leads is if they give up on passing the torch. And they should stop, because the last several seasons have not been very popular. If they picked a cool black, brown, every and any ethnicity athlete, actor, actress, entrepeneur, successful person, etc., to be lead; then cast lots of people of color, all colors, wow what a show we'd have. I'd much prefer that than what the show is ...a bunch of privileged people who look just like me. I'm bored. :Smiley:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 02, 2012 9:56 am

IrishGal wrote:The only way they will ever be able to cast minority leads is if they give up on passing the torch. And they should stop, because the last several seasons have not been very popular. If they picked a cool black, brown, every and any ethnicity athlete, actor, actress, entrepeneur, successful person, etc., to be lead; then cast lots of people of color, all colors, wow what a show we'd have. I'd much prefer that than what the show is ...a bunch of privileged people who look just like me. I'm bored. :Smiley:

Several seasons ago (before they started the tag system) they tried to get a "cool" known, successful lead in any color and in any field. The problem is that those folks are too successful, too known, too wealthy, and have too many people already flocking after them to want to come on this show under any conditions for any amount of money.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Is this Lerone heading to the M & G?

Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 20122424

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, I don't know about Emily but I would have kept him around.... he is adorable and I like his answers. Just a normal good guy... the women will be flocking when he arrives home I'm sure.

Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lerone Anu - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+16
nikkij_26
MissC
terabithia
noobsleuth
Love_Me