SELECT CONTENT

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 am

just wanted to give you a :thismuch: sydneylove!

It sucks that we got stuck with all the drama and fighting instead of getting to know all the great guys this season! I was totally bummed to see Charlie and Michael go last week. I didn't get too attached to Nate, but he seemed like a great guy too. So I know it stinks to see one of your favs go without getting to see much of them. Wish we'd gotten to see more of your Alex too! :Smiley:

He'll find his someone special soon, and wont she be a lucky girl? :hug:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Archer23 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am

She will absolutely be lucky! It would be kind of fun to see Alex and his partner in a reality show about their business. Can we find a way to make that happen?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:02 pm

He is a very handsome guy, and he seemed so sweet too! I just got ticked at a comment on Chris' "Team Chris" fb page that someone left, wondering if he was hiring at all. I had to comment, it was polite though

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 Thebachelorettes08e05hdo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 pm

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2012/06/ousted_bachelorette_contestant.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 20123957
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:21 am

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 AvUBgNICMAA3Uor

https://twitter.com/lilyyyy2/status/213078210156572673/photo/1/large

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:09 am

Okay first who in the green hill is that girl in the pic with MY Goregous Alex!!! Redfacemad
She is too pretty! Are you cheating on me Alex? I know I've neglected you but I've had a husband to attend to. YOU are who I want to share the details with. DON'T LEAVE ME!!! :justkidding cantstopl

She is really pretty, though. And he looks owww weee!! Thanks for bringing the pic here cupcakes!! I still think it sucks that we haven't even gotten a freaking interview with My Gorgeous. I know they may think he may melt the phone because he is so hot but can they help a girl out here! I need my Gorgeous fix. Something! I used to at least get to see a peek of him at the rose ceremonies. He could've gone oystering, he would have been good at it. He could worn a Kilt. Oh Emily how you deprive me so... :pout I thought we were good buds. You have great taste in guys as proven by Arie and Jef, could you have least let me get my boy on at least one more episode. Selfish! What about me?!? :pinkcry: J/K, kind of Embarressed!

Lastly My Gorgeous Alex... :Imissyou: I shall give you seeing hearts for you rose bud sweet kiss sweet kiss kisses :inlove

Until next time My Gorgeous, until next time Te echo de menos mi preciosa! Tú eres amado! (I have no idea if this is even right, but don't blame me blame google translator Hugesmile )

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:59 am

sydneylove wrote:Okay first who in the green hill is that girl in the pic with MY Goregous Alex!!! Redfacemad
She is too pretty! Are you cheating on me Alex? I know I've neglected you but I've had a husband to attend to. YOU are who I want to share the details with. DON'T LEAVE ME!!! :justkidding cantstopl

She is really pretty, though. And he looks owww weee!! Thanks for bringing the pic here cupcakes!! I still think it sucks that we haven't even gotten a freaking interview with My Gorgeous. I know they may think he may melt the phone because he is so hot but can they help a girl out here! I need my Gorgeous fix. Something! I used to at least get to see a peek of him at the rose ceremonies. He could've gone oystering, he would have been good at it. He could worn a Kilt. Oh Emily how you deprive me so... :pout I thought we were good buds. You have great taste in guys as proven by Arie and Jef, could you have least let me get my boy on at least one more episode. Selfish! What about me?!? :pinkcry: J/K, kind of Embarressed!

Lastly My Gorgeous Alex... :Imissyou: I shall give you seeing hearts for you rose bud sweet kiss sweet kiss kisses :inlove

Until next time My Gorgeous, until next time Te echo de menos mi preciosa! Tú eres amado! (I have no idea if this is even right, but don't blame me blame google translator Hugesmile )

Sydneylove, you crack me up rotfl , you are just too funny :Clap: Love your posts kisses

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 Seanie10Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 6 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 pm

sydneylove wrote:Okay first who in the green hill is that girl in the pic with MY Goregous Alex!!! Redfacemad

Poor Sydney!! jumping :Drool: :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblue Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Ahhh Sydney, you're so cute. I also wish we would have seen more of him on the show. He's adorable and smart... doesn't get much better than that!
skyblue
skyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:27 pm

rotfl Sydney, you are adorable! :laughingoutlou :WAVEY:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+22
DMBFan
dw_a_mom
citygirl1962
tvfan
sydneylove