SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

Post by veg_out Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
skitts wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard just delivered another bachelorette first!

OMG, this is killing me!! giggling

Sending someone home on a HTD?? giggling

orrrrrr.....visited someone who was previously let go!

OMG RYAN!! beatingheart :Woah-hoo: 😆

OMG KiKill....plz don't get my hopes up for my RyGuy ( :Drool: ) ....I am just now geting used to the fact he was not one of the final 4 and have since accepted one of my second choices for Em and that would be Chris or Sean. :yes:
If for some reason she did let Jeff go after HTD, I am ok with that, just don't see a connection there as some do. :hidingchair

I'm still keening and singing a dirge over here. :broken heart: :broken heart: :broken heart: I'm not sure that I can handle a Ryan return especially after adjusting to the fact that Emily most likely will choose a tattooed wild child. Ryan looks now like he's too reverent and angelic. :sprinklehearts He needs to get a tattoo.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

Post by lstiff Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 pm

poohbear wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I don't think they would allow that & let it be so obvious that she cared that much more for one of the guys at this point. But one never knows....

I thought someone was guaranteed a HTD before.. just can't remember who now.. my brain's not working today.. or maybe i'm hallucinating? giggling

I think someone was told something prior to HTD about meeting family but they are in the middle of them so that can't be it! Ugh I agree I would rather him not tweet these days!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I don't think they would allow that & let it be so obvious that she cared that much more for one of the guys at this point. But one never knows....

They allowed Brad to guarantee Emily a rose before HTD's, so anything is possible.

Hmmmmm....true. But then it wouldn't be a first.
It's probably totally insignificant, like she wanted McDonald's at midnight or something! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 pm

veg_out wrote: I'm not sure that I can handle a Ryan return especially after adjusting to the fact that Emily most likely will choose a tattooed wild child. Ryan looks now like he's too reverent and angelic. :sprinklehearts He needs to get a tattoo.
And blue eyes. :Smiley:
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Bachelorette first? During a HTD? Hmm... maybe Emily burped in front of Grandma laugh out loud giggling
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 pm

The tweet from MF that followed the Bachelorette first "Emily goes her own way". That made me think it's not something insignificant.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 pm

@EmilyMaynard just delivered another bachelorette first!

I'm still keening and singing a dirge over here. :broken heart: :broken heart: :broken heart: I'm not sure that I can handle a Ryan return especially after adjusting to the fact that Emily most likely will choose a tattooed wild child. Ryan looks now like he's too reverent and angelic. :sprinklehearts He needs to get a tattoo.

This!!!!! clap3 :detective

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 pm

poohbear wrote:The tweet from MF that followed the Bachelorette first "Emily goes her own way". That made me think it's not something insignificant.

Arie's date is next. Maybe she met up with him on her own before her scheduled date. Just a guess...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:
poohbear wrote:The tweet from MF that followed the Bachelorette first "Emily goes her own way". That made me think it's not something insignificant.

Arie's date is next. Maybe she met up with him on her own before her scheduled date. Just a guess...

that's probable i think!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 pm

jojo47 wrote:

That's what I was thinking also. I never know with Daylight savings and whatnot, but it's either 3 or 4pm in Phoenix....just about the time I would expect the cast and crew to be getting into town for tomorrow's HTD. Maybe she couldn't wait to see Arie, or maybe she wants to confront him about the tabloid stories before having a HTD...do you think she would she/hear about them?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by laneysmama Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Ooh - I'm so curious! I'm in Phoenix, he tweeted it about 2:00 our time. I would love to figure out where they're taping so I can try to sneak a peek! (Um, which is totally likely considering I am moving ACROSS THE DANG COUNTRY at the end of the week and have nothing else at all to be doing)

My hunch is either she let Jef go or she is asking for extra/early time with Arie. The idea of wanting to visit someone else she let go already is intriguing though too - especially if the date with Jef didn't go well! I really don't see them meshing all that much, but who knows.

I wanna know!!!

laneysmama

http://www.inquisitr.com/author/stacy/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm

laneysmama :WAVEY:! Arie's from Scottsdale, Arizona.

ETA: I think somewhere in Arie's thread there was some discussion about his Dad's/parent's house...that might help.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #4

+74
Norcalgal
gurlbrit
jelle
Windwaltzer
marloon