SELECT CONTENT

Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm

cupcakes wrote:His face is too long to be England guy.

I don't think he is a match either.

Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 pm

momoftrips wrote:
cupcakes wrote:His face is too long to be England guy.

I don't think he is a match either.

I agree; but then again, I barely can see a match between the body building pics and the one in the plaid shirt.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 pm

San wrote:
Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Tony2-199x300

I think Tony is better looking than the guy on the England GD. He is yummy! Hope he is still around. :Drool:

Now watch it be the same person. I agree with whomever said the face shape seems different.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 pm

arubalisa wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 No_ide10
What do you guys think?
Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK6LMMNHOkbvN7io5LvZKuoagT_WiNl9IfXwY08tJIP3sfZXrv-cxainuD I am still thinking he looks more like David
I'm telling ya, it's David! Told you I was hard headed!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Here is the pic of Tony without his kid :)

Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Tony3-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:41 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
arubalisa wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 No_ide10
What do you guys think?
Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK6LMMNHOkbvN7io5LvZKuoagT_WiNl9IfXwY08tJIP3sfZXrv-cxainuD I am still thinking he looks more like David
I'm telling ya, it's David! Told you I was hard headed!

At first glance he doesn't really look like David or Tony. If I had to guess the guy on the group date looks more like Tony because his ears seem to be a match. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Looking and comparing the photos of Tony and England mystery guy, I think the only thing that matched are their ears . giggling Nope ,I think they are different guys. The search continues to uncover the identity of England mystery guy.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:14 pm

bing2262 wrote:Looking and comparing the photos of Tony and England mystery guy, I think the only thing that matched are their ears . giggling Nope ,I think they are different guys. The search continues to uncover the identity of England mystery guy.

I agree!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 pm

I agree about the ears. The guy on the group date in England seems to have a pointy nose and David and Tony do not. So unless the picture made the mystery guys nose look different I can see it being someone who has yet to be identified.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm

^I agree with all of you. I don't think that guy is Tony nor David. But I think if it were one of them, it looks more like Tony than David.
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 pm

I think the guy in the Shakespearean costume looks an awful lot like Eric Bana.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 am

Tony is not DHGE guy. David is a closer match to DHGE if not someone else. IMO

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony Pieper - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+16
nikkij_26
tigertiz
MissC
bing2262
Love_Me