SELECT CONTENT

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 am

Also not that RS can't be wrong, but RS has released info on David but has yet to release info on BHG. I think that if BHG and David were the same guy RS would have said so already! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by docnash14 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:I think this was the first post posted by him since March 7th.

David Homyk
March 27 via Ping.fm.
My music is now on Simfy as well as Google Play!!! #truestory

David Homyk
April 7 via Ping.fm.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. #jimihendrix

David Homyk
17 hours ago via Ping.fm.
Can't wait to watch NY1 in the morning and learn why there's a search chopper hovering 100ft above my building and Impalas circling my block

So, he was either out before Bermuda or after England. So, I would probably block him out for Croatia. The March 27th tweet about his music could definitely be a business tweet someone did for him. So, there is the barely there possibility still that he could be DHGE in England and left at the England RC. Still up in the air 'til mor einfo but glad to have definitive dates of tweets. tyvm San

:Smiley:

The message about watching NY1 was posted on April 11th. In going over just now to retrieve the date I noticed another message just posted 58 minutes ago:

"No matter where the tides pull me they always drift back to #elliottsmith"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 am

just revealed from another thread that BHG is Arie Luyendyk, Jr, born in Netherland, auto racing driver, 31 years old.
He looks like BHG from some of his photos.
Finally, BHG is Arie.

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 pm

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 7 3481531840 christinemega
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

I think David has posted some things on his public Facebook page. I have to get back to work and can't bring those posts over here right now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

This is the only new update I see.

David Homyk 11 hours ago via Ping.fm
No matter where the tides pull me they always drift back to #elliottsmith

MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm

He's cute, but I don't like his answer about how he went on a date with a "fan" , and there are quite a few musicians or people in the ent bus

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 02, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm wondering if it is David who confronted Kalon about show boating and being insincere that first night?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm wondering if it is David who confronted Kalon about show boating and being insincere that first night?
I think it's Stevie (I think that's his name at least) who confronts Kalon. On the press release it mentions a "party MC".
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 02, 2012 4:34 pm

dee wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm wondering if it is David who confronted Kalon about show boating and being insincere that first night?
I think it's Stevie (I think that's his name at least) who confronts Kalon. On the press release it mentions a "party MC".
Oh, okay I just remembered reading an entertainer and didn't go back and read the release.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
dee wrote:
Oh, okay I just remembered reading an entertainer and didn't go back and read the release.
Oops, you are right. I just went back and read the press release. It says "tough talking entertainer". I guess that could mean anyone from David, Stevie, Michael, Randy, and whoever is in the entertainment business.

ETA: ok, it is Stevie LOL. Sorry for the confusion. I finally found the other press release which filled in the blanks of their names

...Stevie, the brash entertainer, confronts Kalon, the grandstanding wealthy suitor, accusing him of being selfish and insincere.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 15, 2012 12:38 am

Hmmm, they didn't even show this guy saying good bye and wishing Emily well. I don't think she liked him at all!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

David Homyk - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

+18
Bloomers
nikkij_26
lstiff
DMBFan
cimcoe