SELECT CONTENT

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sun May 17, 2015 4:50 pm

According to RS periscope Graham has a gf and won't be on BIP

sara11

Back to top Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun May 17, 2015 4:52 pm

^Graham is back dating his ex, at least according to their social media.

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 17, 2015 4:53 pm

sara11 wrote:According to RS periscope Graham has a gf and won't be on BIP

He's correct.

Here she is

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 8 11251760_368498130023341_1826170791_n
@grahambunn
Getting the treatment for taking @robertsjlee to see the #Clippers Playoff game!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:27 am

Bachelorette Alum Graham Bunn: Why He Won't Be Returning to Paradise

Vacation season is upon us, but not everyone is eager to book a ticket to Paradise.

Graham Bunn, the season-four Bachelorette contestant who has since competed for love on Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise, shot down assumptions that he plans to return to Bachelor in Paradise.

"They did express some interest," Bunn tells PEOPLE at the launch of the Lycos Life & the Lycos Life Project in Hollywood on Monday night, "but I'm actually dating a very lovely lady that I like very much. So I did not need to go back to Paradise. I think people have had enough of me. I've been on a few shows."

Who is the lucky lady? Bunn, 36, has taken to social media to show off his new romance with Jessica Roberts, a friend of Bunn before he asked her on a date. "She's great," he comments. "She's very supportive. She has a charity background as well. I'm very happy, very lucky. [I'm] just trying to live a normal life."

Read the rest here:
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-graham-bunn-girlfriend-advice?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Graham seems to be doing well these days with the radio show and his gf. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 am

Glad to know Graham has found someone; hopefully all will go well with this relationship.

As for BIP, he has been on so many shows. I would have been disappointed if he had shown up again. There is a time to step away gracefully.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:04 am

Thanks bean! Nice to see he seems very happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Good for Graham! She's very pretty, glad to see he's with someone outside of bachnation.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:52 am

Happy Birthday GBunn! :cutiepie for you celebrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+38
sara11
Iluvbachette
MiniDiva
stuckinsc
Maddy