SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
In honor of our 10th anniversary, I promise to make @EmilyMaynard 's season everything the fans have been asking for...

Let's see after Emily's season is over with if he keeps his promise...LOL

I think he will San. I read an article yesterday (I should have posted it) about how the Bachelor and DWTS are dying because they are older shows. But also, how reality TV in general isn't as popular as it used to be. They cited Ben's season of the Bachelor and this season premiere of DWTS. ABC is coming out with a singing competition this year called Duets which is supposed to rival American Idol/X Factor and The Voice.

Lol noob, someone tweeted Fleiss back saying that they are going to keep that tweet of his and see after Em's season is over if he kept his promise, and if not they were going to tweet it again and let him know! giggling Haha! I am really hoping that they have learned their lesson from last season by portraying the F1 in such a bad light and how no one wants to see that! JMO

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 pm

@Millsy11374 just told me this is the hunkiest bunch of guys in the show's history!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 pm

In honor of our 10th anniversary, I promise to make @EmilyMaynard 's season everything the fans have been asking for...

Right. The problem is that he has a very skewed interpretation of what fans have been asking for. It's like someone who is drunk and doesn't quite process information clearly. Not holding my breath for anything other than drunken partying, brawling, nastiness, and drama . Did I mention the drinking?
Oh - and beautiful locations. Maybe the last few episodes will be worth watching.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 pm

San wrote:
@Millsy11374 just told me this is the hunkiest bunch of guys in the show's history!!!

thumbsup I sure hope so!
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

San wrote:

Look's like Emily's holding onto the "beefcakes"...thanks Em! :Nod: :Nod: :Nod:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 pm

skitts wrote:
San wrote:

Well as least US Female will be Loving all the guys sitting around the pool/beach in their bathing suits!! #guiltypleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

JeepGirl35 wrote:
skitts wrote:
San wrote:

Well as least US Female will be Loving all the guys sitting around the pool/beach in their bathing suits!! #guiltypleasure

I know! That's one reason why I like the Bachelorette over the Bachelor.. The comradery between the guys is so much better to watch than with the women.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374

@fleissmeister Visualize record ratings. #Bachelorette

in response to:

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister

Los Angeles is so beautiful after a hard rain... Gonna do some meditating on the beach at sunset.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard looks so beautiful when she smiles!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 pm

San wrote:

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard looks so beautiful when she smiles!

Me thinks MF is sprinkling the MiracleGrow and would like to be in the RS line-up!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Lxnxl

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Article-2091308-116F978D000005DC-552_468x919

Is she carrying the same purse in both photos? It looks like it to me. Again, great find Mr. Write!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Screen+shot+2012-01-26+at+7.52.43+PM

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Love_Me wrote:Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Lxnxl

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Article-2091308-116F978D000005DC-552_468x919

Is she carrying the same purse in both photos? It looks like it to me. Again, great find Mr. Write!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 8 Screen+shot+2012-01-26+at+7.52.43+PM

Link

It's a match. yes
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna