SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by poohbear Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 pm

bradfan wrote:Ryan played professional football for a while. He is not just a football coach. Granted it was arena football but he would still feel very comfortable in front of a crowd. I'm very curious to know how you would guess this guys profession by looking at pictures of him?

just a complete guess from the gut! lol... ;) it's all just speculation right now, will see how good my gut feelings are later on when we know when he goes home lollll..

Also, this guy REALLY reminds me of Jesse Kovacs..Jesse's not a model/actor for sure.. but quite a womanizer ;) haha.
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Shelby wrote:mark my word on this:

don't you think it looks like VERY much Roberto and Ali's first 1-1 date??

rappel + diner top of the roof + concert and dance

Each time there is an adrenaline on the first 1-1, the bachelorette makes a special connection with the guy...

My prediction? Top 2 if not even F1...

FIRST kiss of the season, she holds his arm very close ... He also looks at her all the time on pics, seems to do not care the outside....

Keep a close look on this one!

JMO I don't really see a strong connection between Chris and Emily from the limited amount of pictures that are available. Ali and Roberto might have been separated by a tight rope, but they still remained close by holding hands and kissing. Also, I even saw more of a connection between Lindzi and Ben when they repelled down a mountain. JMO

However, I should try and hold off any judgement about their connection until this date is shown in full.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 pm

noobsleuth wrote:JMO if they didn't see Ricki doing anything then this guy isn't F1. I think an F1 date is going to involve Ricki in some way because that is Emily's biggest concern. Not how a guy goes up a building or dances with her in the street. If I had to guess (watch me be wrong LOL) I would say F1 or major contenders date is tom and we won't hear a peep about it on twitter-verse.

Ricki can't be on every date. She just went back to school from spring break. This early on Emily maybe into more than one guy. Ricki's true personal interaction directly with any of Emily's guys proably won't happen 'til it gets down to the F2 and Emily knows 100% that one of these guys she's looking to definitely get engage dto and has fully vetted on him being suitable and a match for her & Ricki. Until, the F2 Ricki's interaction will be more at a distance and brief utilized to just inform and reiterate to the guys that life with Emily means life with Ricki.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 pm

noobsleuth wrote:JMO if they didn't see Ricki doing anything then this guy isn't F1. I think an F1 date is going to involve Ricki in some way because that is Emily's biggest concern. Not how a guy goes up a building or dances with her in the street. If I had to guess (watch me be wrong LOL) I would say F1 or major contenders date is tom and we won't hear a peep about it on twitter-verse.

I think that would be the wrong thing to do. As a single mom I would never allow a date especially a first date around my daughter. I would have to get a feel for him by myself first. I know this is not real life but my guess is no way she brings Ricki around any of the guys until later in the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 pm

This is just my opinion, I see Chris in the finale! Emily Seemed very comfortable with Him! She was engaging him, more then see was with Ryan! By watching a couple different videos and sees a fees pics, they kissed twice in front of a crowd! I think it was a much more relaxed date as well. Emily is very sweet, meeting her in person, she is very attentive to who ever so comes in contact with, she very sweet! We all know that the ultimate decision come down to Lil Ricki.....

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

bradfan wrote:

I think that would be the wrong thing to do. As a single mom I would never allow a date especially a first date around my daughter. I would have to get a feel for him by myself first. I know this is not real life but my guess is no way she brings Ricki around any of the guys until later in the season.

Sorry I should have clarified... I just meant they would be doing something like what she did with Ryan. I don't think Ricki met Ryan but she took him to her soccer practice which is something that she wants the guys to get a feel for because that's her normal life. Sorry, no I don't think Ryan met Ricki and I think only the Final 2 men will. handwave
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Each time there is an adrenaline on the first 1-1, the bachelorette makes a special connection with the guy...

FIRST kiss of the season, she holds his arm very close ... He also looks at her all the time on pics, seems to do not care the outside....

JMO I don't really see a strong connection between Chris and Emily from the limited amount of pictures that are available. Ali and Roberto might have been separated by a tight rope, but they still remained close by holding hands and kissing. Also, I even saw more of a connection between Lindzi and Ben when they repelled down a mountain. JMO

However, I should try and hold off any judgement about their connection until this date is shown in full.

Have you seen the 2 new videos of them at the Luke Bryan concert? Also repelling up the building is a bit different in terms of ability to interact than Ali and Roberto sliding between buildings. Plus, the true intimacy occurred once they had dinner on the roof and they had already established a huge intimacy level at the previous to SQT befor ethey had their date episode 3. Chris and Emily may not have hit that intimacy level 'til they had dinner which we haven't seen. JMO

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:

IA, I don't see it either.

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Have you seen the 2 new videos of them at the Luke Bryan concert? Also repelling up the building is a bit different in terms of ability to interact than Ali and Roberto sliding between buildings. Plus, the true intimacy occurred once they had dinner on the roof and they had already established a huge intimacy level at the previous to SQT befor ethey had their date episode 3. Chris and Emily may not have hit that intimacy level 'til they had dinner which we haven't seen. JMO

I thought the videos of them dancing were adorable and Emily seemed really comfortable and relaxed with him! I liked what I saw of her date with Ryan, but for some reason I liked the snippets Chris and Emily's date more! I can't wait to see how all of this plays out once the show begins to air and I wonder if my opinions will change! :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm

I sooo agree! This date was way too 'public'. Just seems like advertisment to me more than anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Ali & Roberto had a private concert? I don't recall that at all. In fact, she had the private concert with Chris when she was all sick.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 2 687187126 JeepGirl35!

Up until last season there was a good chance that whoever had a 1-on-1 in episode 3 would end up being the F1. So Chris will most likely be in the F4.

However, do we know who got the second 1-on-1 date that will be shown in episode 3 this season yet?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5