SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Pierz Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
glazedover wrote:The above photo is the least of it.....full length he has a cabbage patch doll hanging on his leg. Funny and nasty at the same time. King of snark.

Where can you see the full length version? Can anyone post it?

I know he is kind of smarmy, but I kind of get his humour and find it rather amusing...and the fact that he is/was not afraid to stick it to Emily when everyone was kissing her a**...well, I must admit, I rather enjoyed that too. He is a duche, but that doesn't mean he is wrong.

I'm sorry, but insulting someone's child is always wrong. no
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Pierz wrote:
Sprite wrote:
glazedover wrote:The above photo is the least of it.....full length he has a cabbage patch doll hanging on his leg. Funny and nasty at the same time. King of snark.

Where can you see the full length version? Can anyone post it?

I know he is kind of smarmy, but I kind of get his humour and find it rather amusing...and the fact that he is/was not afraid to stick it to Emily when everyone was kissing her a**...well, I must admit, I rather enjoyed that too. He is a duche, but that doesn't mean he is wrong.

I'm sorry, but insulting someone's child is always wrong. no

But...I don't know if he did insult Ricki. He said that dating someone with children is someone who has baggage, and that's true. I know single moms who have said "hey, I come with a lot of baggage". It's tough for the other person, because they know that they will never be #1 in the relationship and that all of life will have to be influenced and shaped by the child. And, OF COURSE, that's worth it if you love the person, but that doesn't take away the fact that it is baggage.

Having said that, I do think that the comments he made afterwards were way over the top and unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:52 pm

But coming from someone who was raised by a single mom has made it even more offensive. He may not have called Ricki by name, but every time he mentioned baggage it was in a rude, offensive way, both on the show and after. What was said after was extremely inappropriate and crossed the line.

He also knew going in it was Emily. If he felt that strongly about the issue, he should have told them no for the past season. But he seemed to want the attention and fame he could get from the show.

I know not everyone will agree and I don't expect them to, but nothing he has said in regards to Ricki has been the least bit funny to me personally. Including his Halloween costume. no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:But coming from someone who was raised by a single mom has made it even more offensive. He may not have called Ricki by name, but every time he mentioned baggage it was in a rude, offensive way, both on the show and after. What was said after was extremely inappropriate and crossed the line.

He also knew going in it was Emily. If he felt that strongly about the issue, he should have told them no for the past season. But he seemed to want the attention and fame he could get from the show.

I know not everyone will agree and I don't expect them to, but nothing he has said in regards to Ricki has been the least bit funny to me personally. Including his Halloween costume. no

I think he's an immature pig... Seems like he just can't let it go that Em didn't fall for his unattractive self.. He needs to grow up and move on. His 15 minutes of fame were up a LONG time ago..Probably about the time the helicopter landed. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:But coming from someone who was raised by a single mom has made it even more offensive. He may not have called Ricki by name, but every time he mentioned baggage it was in a rude, offensive way, both on the show and after. What was said after was extremely inappropriate and crossed the line.

I think he's an immature pig... Seems like he just can't let it go that Em didn't fall for his unattractive self.. He needs to grow up and move on. His 15 minutes of fame were up a LONG time ago..Probably about the time the helicopter landed. : )

I actually don't think he cared a bit for Emily or cared that she didn't like him. Everything he says about her is done for one reason and one reason only - publicity. He's trying to extend his 15 mins. and Emily's his key.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:49 pm

just logic wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I actually don't think he cared a bit for Emily or cared that she didn't like him. Everything he says about her is done for one reason and one reason only - publicity. He's trying to extend his 15 mins. and Emily's his key.

I understand that some are offended by his baggage statement. Obviously, I don't know exactly how he ment that and we are all shaped by our own experiences...and the edit...however, at the time I took the baggage comment to mean more of having Ricki and losing Ricky were experiences which impacted on Emily emotionally, and those emotions were the baggage rather than Ricki specifically. In addition, being raised by a single mom he may relate to being thought of "baggage" himself. Nevertheless, I would be hard pressed to decide when it came to Kalon and Emily, who was more into attention seeking and fame.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 am

Nevertheless, I would be hard pressed to decide when it came to Kalon and Emily, who was more into attention seeking and fame.
Word.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:58 am

Any news on Lindzi and Kalon ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:19 pm

CHO wrote:Any news on Lindzi and Kalon ?

I was wondering if they are still together. Lindzi tweets a lot, but hasn't mentioned Kalon in a long time. He is moving to Cali I believe.

Maybe, they are keeping their relationship private. no idea
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:10 am

I thought I read somewhere that they broke it off almost right away. Could be wrong though.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 am

just logic wrote:I thought I read somewhere that they broke it off almost right away. Could be wrong though.

I read that they continued dating after the show but I don't know for how long. And they could still be together and just not want to advertise that on twitter. I am surprised we have not heard anything concrete.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Here's an interview he did with WetPaint a few days ago. He says they're still dating, but is kinda vague about how exclusive they are.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/are-bachelor-pads-kalon-mcmahon-and-lindzi-cox-still-together-exclusive
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan