SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Via nikkij_26

Some more from Millsy I didn't see from tonight that may have been missed:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Dennis Weiler is lighting like Gordon Willis tonight (FYI: Dennis Weiler is Lighting Director for Bachelor/ette & Gordon Willis is legendary cinematographer-The Godfather; Annie Hall)

One of the guys is talking about "Committing the robbery". This is not "Jersey Shore" sir. #Bachelorette

Emily is not afraid to get a little dirty. #Bachelorette

These after Tebow comments

No matter how big or small the detail someone tells Emily about themselves she always remembers it and is interested #Bachelorette

Emily's nickname growing up was "The Lone Wolf" #Bachelorette

Emily just said "If this is normal for you, than you're not normal". Well put #Bachelorette

Which Rose Ceremony was that so that I can track which 1-1 was so weird? The weird 1-1 was just before the RC. I didn't get the feeling that guy is going to be F1 like Courtney was if that is the 2nd RC.

MissC wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Via nikkij_26

Some more from Millsy I didn't see from tonight that may have been missed:

Dennis Weiler is lighting like Gordon Willis tonight (FYI: Dennis Weiler is Lighting Director for Bachelor/ette & Gordon Willis is legendary cinematographer-The Godfather; Annie Hall)

One of the guys is talking about "Committing the robbery". This is not "Jersey Shore" sir. #Bachelorette

Emily is not afraid to get a little dirty. #Bachelorette

These after Tebow comments

No matter how big or small the detail someone tells Emily about themselves she always remembers it and is interested #Bachelorette

Emily's nickname growing up was "The Lone Wolf" #Bachelorette

Emily just said "If this is normal for you, than you're not normal". Well put #Bachelorette

Which Rose Ceremony was that so that I can track which 1-1 was so weird? The weird 1-1 was just before the RC. I didn't get the feeling that guy is going to be F1 like Courtney was if that is the 2nd RC.

2nd Rose Ceremony

Shoesies wrote:Ok are we serious about Tebow??? That is some inetersting chit!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:29 pm

JeepGirl35 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
poohbear wrote:I don't think the second 1 on 1 has anything to do with talking to someone she's already had 1 on 1.. it's just simply she's having a second 1 on 1! Ryan was her first 1 on 1, and then two group dates, and now she's having the 2nd 1 on 1.. that's how i interpret it anyways. I don't agree with the posts earlier, at least I don't read it that way at all.

Oh, I see what you're saying: that she was dong her second one:one of the cocktail party. Could be.

I found Fleiss tweet about Brad an odd statement given the end of that affair...

I have to agree, I thought the comment about Brad was very odd. I wonder why he brought him up. I did see a few tweets asking how Brad was to Mike,

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 3481531840 Jeepgirl35!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:34 pm

I'm sure they'd love to have him be the Bachelor. But there is really nothing in it for Tebow. He doesn't need the publicity in order to promote a business. He doesn't need reality tv gigs in order to get gorgeous women to date him. He'll be on tv plenty next fall without Fleiss's cameras in his face. There is no reason for him to ever do this show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I'm sure they'd love to have him be the Bachelor. But there is really nothing in it for Tebow. He doesn't need the publicity in order to promote a business. He doesn't need reality tv gigs in order to get gorgeous women to date him. He'll be on tv plenty next fall without Fleiss's cameras in his face. There is no reason for him to ever do this show.

I agree. I love Tim Tebow, I am in the process of reading his book! So far so good!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Can't see Tim Tebow doing the bachelor. Too much uninhibited behavior for the image that he portrays.

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 pm

OK...now I feel stupid. Ugh...sometimes I am so gullible.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm

:WAVEY: Rvy, was looking for your post about filming at the Mint Museum tonight and couldn't find it, but it looks like a possiblity. :Smiley:

About 20 minutes ago:
Brian Patterson‏@bripat17
@WilsonShow As my local go to for TV info, what are they filming on the roof of the Mint Museum Uptown? Any clue?

@bripat17 It's the final scene of the Bachelorette. Hopefully.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 pm

momoftrips wrote::WAVEY: Rvy, was looking for your post about filming at the Mint Museum tonight and couldn't find it, but it looks like a possiblity. :Smiley:

About 20 minutes ago:
Brian Patterson‏@bripat17
@WilsonShow As my local go to for TV info, what are they filming on the roof of the Mint Museum Uptown? Any clue?

@bripat17 It's the final scene of the Bachelorette. Hopefully.

Here you go Momoftrips~

ryvetted wrote:@shan3233 @cassielambert @EmilyMaynard I heard there will be filming at the Mint tuesday night...true?!? Smiley

Has anyone found any evidence that they're filming at the Mint Museum in Charlotte?
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 Charlotte-mint-museum-592sl07132010
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks San. Maybe we will get more tweets about it.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 pm

You're not stupid, shoesies. The producers are fantasizing about getting him to do the show. But I just cant see it happening.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 pm

shoesies, you are not stupid! I thought there was truth to this rumor at first.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 189902897
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 pm

momoftrips wrote:Thanks San. Maybe we will get more tweets about it.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 102833939 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 27 630745493
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen