SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by happyvalleygirl Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
Shelby wrote:
shoepie wrote:From the brief footage in those videos Ryan did not look her in the eyes much and one of the pics showed him with one arm around her and the other in his pocket while she had both of her arms around him. Sure is was a strained situation but I am not feeling it with this one. Smiley Way to early to tell, just felt compelled to comment. Smiley

I had the EXACT feeling yesterday.

Is he infatuated to be with THE bachelorette versus being with her... fame whore or trophy wife ?

but she may asked him to help her to face the public. she does not seem at ease with too many people looking at her. So did he take the role to protect her as a friend would do too?

He must be sweet tho because her body language says that she trusts him to protect her.

But I also have the odd feeling that is not the one. He looks gentleman and i loved one pic when they go out of the car.

oh well... not sure here LOL

I agree HOWEVER...they had their first dance on theirs first date infront of a couple hundred of people taking pics of them on their phone. So I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. But you would have hoped that he would have pulled her close and looked in her eyes ...lets give him a chance.

When I saw the video my first thought was that must be a little awkward, dancing on a platform in front of random people taking your picture and what not. Also it was their first date after meeting for the first time at the M&G two nights ago, so I'm going to give him a chance.

I can't wait to see the rest of Emily's dates, she already looks more comfortable than she did all of Brad's season! giggling

There are mote pics up in the screencap thread where they look like they are relly enjoying each other. So who knows. Lets keep an open mind and enjoy all these great sneek peeks we are getting!!!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by atem Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:34 pm

I think the show put Ryan out there on and had their date out in public to get people talking. I actually think it's not a sign of being final 1.

Remember, we didn't see anything of JP.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Final Rose‏@TheFinalRose
Group date rose is ready to head out. Wonder who will be bringing her home later??? #Bachelorette

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 pm

So many tweeters are attending the private taping today. I hope they allow cameras in so they can tweet pics for us.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 C26f3aac705711e180d51231380fcd7e_7

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
Rehearsal going on for the big show w the muppets. Boys singing Rainbow Connection w the green star himself #Bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:36 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:
Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
Rehearsal going on for the big show w the muppets. Boys singing Rainbow Connection w the green star himself #Bachelorette

^^Atlanta! Love your avi!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:41 pm

kellyyyyyyyy ✌ ‏ @kellybender
Just met grant from the bachelorette #winning

Angela Tucker ‏ @ang_tuck
Waiting to watch a taping of The Bachelorette! Already saw Chris Harrison. :) (Don't judge) with @mrsmadebruhl & the hubby's.

Do we know of a Grant?

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:43 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
kellyyyyyyyy ✌️ ‏ @kellybender
Just met grant from the bachelorette #winning

Angela Tucker ‏ @ang_tuck
Waiting to watch a taping of The Bachelorette! Already saw Chris Harrison. Smiley (Don't judge) with @mrsmadebruhl & the hubby's.

Do we know of a Grant?

I tweeted her 👋

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 AoNa4KUCIAIHHd6

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Kelley Crowe|Kelchristina
@chrisbharrison we are waiting for you!!! #TheBachelorette #charlotte w/ @cltmomnikki

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 Xfda46

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 3 AoNg8VJCMAAENQI

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen