SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by lurkette Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 am

Love_Me wrote:Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 D2cseg

Who is the blonde?? I haven't seen any tweets between Reid and Kristen for about a month..
lurkette
lurkette

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:58 am

Lisa Pastrich (sp?) part of the bach group. She goes to everything and was in several bachelor reunion photos in Vegas, too. I think she's dating Tyler Vermette (Chris L. BFF from Ali's season). She traveled with Tyler to this event in Philly and they tweet about being together quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurkette Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:02 am

Gina wrote:Lisa Pastrich (sp?) part of the bach group. She goes to everything and was in several bachelor reunion photos in Vegas, too. I think she's dating Tyler Vermette (Chris L. BFF from Ali's season). She traveled with Tyler to this event in Philly and they tweet about being together quite a bit.

Thanks..
lurkette
lurkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 am

[quote="Gina"]Lisa Pastrich (sp?) part of the bach group. She goes to everything and was in several bachelor reunion photos in Vegas, too. I think she's dating Tyler Vermette (Chris L. BFF from Ali's season). She traveled with Tyler to this event in Philly and they tweet about being together quite a bit. [/quote

I don't get the impression they are actually a couple/dating just hanging out as friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:05 pm

I haven't seen any tweets between Reid and Kristen for about a month..
How unusual is this? Maybe they just call and text , like normal couples?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by lurkette Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 pm

tigertiz wrote:

could be.. they used to tweet each other all the time..
lurkette
lurkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:58 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Phone calls? :overreaction: NO TWEETS? How will we keep up with their daily activity?!? :justkidding Seriously I hope they are still doing ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbmom Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:44 pm

I just saw that Reid's FB status went from in a relationship to single. Hmmmm....
mbmom
mbmom

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Well that's it then. They have broken up. It must be incredibly hard to do a long distance relationship, that has no defined end in sight.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:04 pm

mbmom wrote:I just saw that Reid's FB status went from in a relationship to single. Hmmmm....

Hmmm, yep I'm a friend on his facebook page; hopefully he doesn't decide to become too embroiled with this franchise. I'd hate to see what they'd do to him.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
mbmom wrote:I just saw that Reid's FB status went from in a relationship to single. Hmmmm....

Hmmm, yep I'm a friend on his facebook page; hopefully he doesn't decide to become too embroiled with this franchise. I'd hate to see what they'd do to him.

Now all the 'Rillian' fans will get excited.... since both parties are now unattached..... giggling
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:10 pm

I have to say I am not disappointed he is single again. I was not the biggest Kristin fan. Curious to see what will happen now.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc