SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by skitts Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Everyone, don't be so down!! :sending flowers
Other than the video and what we have read about him, you really don't know Ryan. Wait til the season starts and give every guy a chance. I am sure Em picked some nice guys for her F4! Just enjoy it for what it is....a crazy reality show that we are all a bit obsessed with!!

Right, I'd rather watch her with the men she's in to and has some sort of heat with rather than someone she finds boring and closer to being her dad than her boyfriend. I've already seen that story and it doesn't end so well.

Damn...I wanted to see some of those 'come hither looks' directed at our Romeo Ryan! :Frown: :Frown:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by GrahamGal Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm

DMBFan wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I think something might have went wrong. Does anybody remember when MF tweeted that "a rose is really not a rose"

Interesting! That would have been around Croatia, wasn't it? OR was it earlier?

Glad Jello brought the "turns out a rose is not always a rose" tweet by MF. It was tweeted by MF on May 8th. In Travis' thread I mentioned the charts show he would not have gotten a rose that week as Prague already has 6 guys with roses. So while this tweet could be about Ryan it could also be about Travis. Maybe he got the rose on his date and she either changed her mind during the date or at the RC. The only other 1:1 that week was Sean right and he obviously got a rose.

Last edited by GrahamGal on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
BeckBeck wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I hope BeckBeck will continue to post with us here group hug

:greenman:

handwave HI beckbeck!!! Tell Ryan we wuv him!!!

Love,
Ryan's fangirl co-captain giggling

Cosigned,
Ryan's other fangirl co-captain! beatingheart beatingheart :married beatingheart beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks BeckBeck for your insight about Ryan. Hope you will stick around and share as the season goes along.
blowkiss

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:What if Ryan is in the F4 and RS is wrong about this? Have we even considered that as a possibility? I know. I know. However, this thought did cross my mind at one point today.

Note to self next season: No information or photographic evidence of said contestant before the HTD's begin to film is very bad news.

Yes, Love, some of us wonder if it's legit. Really, though, that's quite a big "secret" to hide. I think you can do it with the F3. To hide him for four weeks would be sorta hard, maybe? Unless there's some other reason that he left...

Regarding the tenor of this thread, I think it's normal--their first date and then the subsequent photos of him in Bermuda and England made it seem like he had a fairly decent shot. "On paper" Ryan possessed many of the qualities that seemed to fit well with the perception of Emily's type: Christian, kind, attractive, successful, established. For as much as I agree with everyone that Emily gets to pick the person who sets her heart on fire, I'm also really curious about the demise of this early frontrunner. From Beck's account of Ryan, I can't imagine him going the way of William. Would he get caught up in the drama? Throw someone under the bus? Or was it that Emily's heart was with someone else?

I think that tomorrow's preview will reinvigorate all of us!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 am

Hi friends! I have been waiting all day to post here & just got time! I obviously am sad our man is...as it seems now... not F4 but that doesn't mean he isn't amazing! I will take my own advice I had when Paige didn't pick Bubba on SHA... Just because someone looks perfect for someone on paper & you would pick them yourself does not mean it is right for that someone else. The heart wants what it wants. If Ryan is as amazing as he appears he will meet The One & maybe the show will help with that. I 2nd the "Where was Jef Holmes all this time" comment....flew under my radar for sure! So excited for promos & premier! Anyone want to have a viewing party? :)

beck beck please send our love to Ryan & if he is ever sad send him over to read our Ryan page!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 am

lol, it must be so interesting for beck beck to read all our comments here!!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:03 am

i hope RS was wrong. Ryan is a potential guy for emily.
Ryan Bowers could be our next bachelor... :Smiley:
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiedev Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 am

I'm on team Ryan for bachelor! word
maggiedev
maggiedev

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:32 am

maggiedev wrote:I'm on team Ryan for bachelor! word

Me too High clap goteam smileyyay firework

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 52 Seanie10Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 52 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 52 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Trippinmom5 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 am

Me too... :cheerpom:

Trippinmom5

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 am

Ryan was out at episode 5. I'm sure he's a lovely guy but I dont think he's going to be the next Bachelor.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

+61
dee
TNGirl
amowen83
Iam4UGA
pbmax