SELECT CONTENT

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by jelle Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:56 pm

The comments about Brad not understanding about the difficulties of having a child were just that ... nonsense. It is obvious that Emily is able to do anything she actually wants to do, despite having a child.

I agree with Alanna. I hope she gravitates to someone who is from the South, can hold his own financially, and can focus on Emily and Ricki before adding another child.

No matter how wonderful Doug turns out to be, they have to overcome location and not only meshing their lives, but also that of two "only" children, who would be instant siblings. Possible but a lot of hurdles.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:05 am

I think we will all just have to agree to disagree in this subject since I do personally disagree with every point just made. We will just have to see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 am

I agree... I like Doug but Seattle is a long way from "Mama" and the Hendricks. We shall see.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:27 am

Doug is dreamy..... am looking forward to see the new Bachelorette.

Thanks for posting the contestant profiles, admin!

mwah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:23 am

Alanna wrote:I agree, Doug or anyone like him isn't going to work out and quite frankly, I think Emily is lying when she says anything differently in regards to moving for a potential man, etc. JMO.

I think she needs a Southern man in his late 30s has been there, done that in terms of making serious money, doesn't have any kids, and is ready to make his entire life doting on Emily and Ricki. It's a tall order, definitely, but hopefully TPTB delivered.
Why in his late 30's for someone like Emily that is quite a bit younger?? I would say mid 30's at most. But that's just my thoughts on it. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

And maybe Doug wouldn't want to move his child away from his grandparents/family. We just don't know yet.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 am

I have found Doug associated with two cities ~ Tacoma, WA, and Edgewood, WA. I wonder if he has two sisters? Faye, age 36, and Melinda, age 35. No listing in PA though.

A Douglas Clerget is the owner of Public Investors Corp. I am uncertain if this is his grandfather but this Doug Clerget is also affiliated with CFG Management Corp (residential property managers) that was previously found for him.

(All public information)

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Alanna wrote:I agree, Doug or anyone like him isn't going to work out and quite frankly, I think Emily is lying when she says anything differently in regards to moving for a potential man, etc. JMO.

I think she needs a Southern man in his late 30s has been there, done that in terms of making serious money, doesn't have any kids, and is ready to make his entire life doting on Emily and Ricki. It's a tall order, definitely, but hopefully TPTB delivered.

You just described Brad! giggling Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:And maybe Doug wouldn't want to move his child away from his grandparents/family. We just don't know yet.

In his bio it said his child was raised by the grandparents or was Doug raised by his grandparents?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nutty1 wrote:And maybe Doug wouldn't want to move his child away from his grandparents/family. We just don't know yet.

In his bio it said his child was raised by the grandparents or was Doug raised by his grandparents?

I read it as Doug being raised by his grandparents.

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

That is how I read it as well....

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm

jello1592 wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

That is how I read it as well....

Me too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

+71
Tattina
Di_ATL
umngirl
Jaybird
pavalygurl