SELECT CONTENT

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Admin Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 am

fijibeachbum wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
San wrote:
San wrote:
elan gale‏@theyearofelan
#bachelornation - best pic ever! Travis sunbathing with the egg http://lockerz.com/s/210909504

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 16 Imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz

rotfl

Kinda gives a new meaning to sunny side up...

:LMBO:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

all about ostrich eggs! click HERE

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Travis is hilarious in a GD today. Just showing him some love

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:40 pm

I didn't really have any impression of Travis, other than thinking he was ridiculous for having that egg for so long. But he was absolutely hilarious on the GD tonight. I really enjoyed watching him.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Archer23 wrote:I didn't really have any impression of Travis, other than thinking he was ridiculous for having that egg for so long. But he was absolutely hilarious on the GD tonight. I really enjoyed watching him.

I agree He was great last night.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Archer23 wrote:I didn't really have any impression of Travis, other than thinking he was ridiculous for having that egg for so long. But he was absolutely hilarious on the GD tonight. I really enjoyed watching him.

I have been so busy with life but... I wanted to "3rd" this. Travis is NOTHING like I expected him to be. He is such a sweetheart and when I talk about Emily choosing such good men he is always on my list. He's one of the good ones for sure.

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 16 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I have been so busy with life but... I wanted to "3rd" this. Travis is NOTHING like I expected him to be. He is such a sweetheart and when I talk about Emily choosing such good men he is always on my list. He's one of the good ones for sure.

On vacation for 2 weeks, and I wanted to 4th this. I was cracking up when Travis was performing in the GD. I will be the first to admit I was a little skeptical about him in the beginning given his past dating history. It really taught me to now judge a person for what we see. He seems like a great (yet funny) guy!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Megan Holland‏@meg61586
Ran into Travis from The Bachelorette! http://twitpic.com/9wxola
Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 16 2945miu

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 16 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 am

Oh Travis, you have made my husband sad. He was so sad you left. Furious even he just knew you were the one! I think even you know in hindsight you weren't but he was so sure that Emily would pick "The Funny Egg Dude with the cool southeren accent! What's not to love?" Loved when he topped his rant off with "Women" I think he would have taken you to a Yankees game and bought you some beer oh and a new umbrella! lol

Seriously, Travis seemed like good guy and I hope he finds a good girl as I'm sure he will be a wonderful husband and dad someday! Good Luck to him! :)

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Madison man talks about time on 'The Bachelorette'

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 16 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 pm

I hate it that they won't just show us when two people mutually agree there's nothing between them, and instead make it look like it was all one person's idea to end the relationship!

Travis grew on me a lot as the season progressed. He seems like such a sweet guy.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Ahhhh...his heart belongs to Shelley!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Travis Pope - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+42
Hotmomma
Shelby
hteddy08
michie671
marloon