SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Miss Ashley ‏ @ashleymeiss @eswiderski Not going to lie.Sitting @Delux w u, I had no idea who u were. Apparently not all of us 20something yo girls watch the Bachelor?

Edward Swiderski ‏ @eswiderski @ashleymeiss @Delux yes, everyone should watch and love reality tv.

Miss Ashley ‏ @ashleymeiss @eswiderski I love reality TV but not matchmaking BS. Id love to actually get your take on how you felt about these girls fawning all over u

Jillian Harris ‏ @jillianharris @ashleymeiss @eswiderski he wasn't the bachelor. There was just one girl.

Edward Swiderski ‏ @eswiderski @jillianharris @ashleymeiss actually, i was the Bachelorette. it's was weird.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm behind because of vacation & getting ready to move but was finally able to read Jill's Q&A's. It was an interesting read. I don't believe that she'd have said she "got to keep" the ring if she or Ed had to pay for it. I imagine it's at the discretion of Fleiss since it was provided by the jeweler for the advertising.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:39 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
ninu wrote:Maybe she paid for it no idea If she really wanted it that much, and was hoping that she and Ed would work out someday.... who knows? Love makes you do crazy things

This is my thinking. Short of her signing a different contract I can't think of another reason for her being able to keep the ring short of the 2 year time frame. If she or Ed paid for the ring at the time of their engagement or after they broke up, then that voids the contract stipulaion to return it. They can't make you return a ring you paid for, only one that the show paid for and gave you. Andre Firestone, for example, I believe paid for the ring he gave Jen even though he used the shows advertised, pre-agreed upon jeweler.
:Smiley:

I don't know why Jillian has the ring, but unlike most of the men her season (and especially in light of the bad economy), Ed has always had a real job with a real income. Although Jillian and Ed separated and eventually discussed no longer being engaged, they remain in close contact, visit one another and both deny having dated anyone else. Also, different for Jillian and Ed is there was never a press release or official People story announcing their breakup.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 am

albean99 wrote:I'm behind because of vacation & getting ready to move but was finally able to read Jill's Q&A's. It was an interesting read. I don't believe that she'd have said she "got to keep" the ring if she or Ed had to pay for it. I imagine it's at the discretion of Fleiss since it was provided by the jeweler for the advertising.

She could if Ed purchased the ring. Etiquette suggest after a broken engagement the girl has to return the ring. Jillian could have said she "got to keep" the ring because after they broke up Ed told her he still wanted her to have it. It also could be in reference to queries from fans who know about the contract requirement of having to return the ring to the show. Which in this day and age is everyone from fans to media who now report every time there is a breakup when or if the ring has been returned to the show. Only Jillian or Ed could tell us specifically beyoond the TPTB what the specifics were about who owned the ring and how she got to keep it.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 am

Does Jillian wear glasses now? I want a pair!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 am

Thanks for the video Love_Me. Jillian is my favourite Bachelorette and I love the new hair style and glasses. She looks great! Eat your heart out Ed!!!

I wonder if she is still in the running to host the Canadian version of the Bachelor? From what I understand it should start filming in May so we will know soon.

Do you know when this was filmed?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:03 am

Sprite wrote:Thanks for the video Love_Me. Jillian is my favourite Bachelorette and I love the new hair style and glasses. She looks great! Eat your heart out Ed!!!

I wonder if she is still in the running to host the Canadian version of the Bachelor? From what I understand it should start filming in May so we will know soon.

Do you know when this was filmed?

I believe this was filmed recently because it was uploaded on March 26th! I think she looks fantastic here. I really want to know what brand of glasses she is wearing during that interview.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:10 am

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 431030_10150724659655409_589860408_11498498_393124991_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 I-B64KNVp-M

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 I-spW93fG-M

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 I-KP9qMH8-M

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 I-MnN6GdL-M

http://www.fitzcarlile.com/Publicity/Chris-4-Life-Colon-Cancer/22212455_dsDjLN#!i=1773913722&k=BCtjhvR
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Love, I think her glasses are Versace but not 100% sure.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 AphYAVmCQAAvyvc

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 2 AphZq07CQAEd2QG

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Jillian, Reid, and Ashley S had a cute twitter discussion earlier. Can someone bring it over? Praying
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Ashley S. @AshleySpivey
@reidrosenthal1's return to propose to @jillianharris! Top 10 most romantic Bachelor moments! bit.ly/Hev4BJ

Reid Rosenthal @reidrosenthal1
@AshleySpivey @jillianharris number 1. we did it!

Ashley S. @AshleySpivey
@reidrosenthal1 @jillianharris congrats y'all! (even though they aren't in order by rank ;) )

Jillian Harris @jillianharris
@AshleySpivey @reidrosenthal1 yes they are. ;)

@jillianharris @AshleySpivey yeah, were number 1. Don't listen to her

Ashley S. @AshleySpivey
@reidrosenthal1 @jillianharris haha ok ok, y'all are number 1! #mostromanticever

Ashley Hebert @ashhebert
@AshleySpivey @reidrosenthal1 @jillianharris Just showed JP the Jillian/Reid moment on youtube and he even thinks it should be number 1. hah

@ashhebert @AshleySpivey @jillianharris haha. Its final. Good work JP. Are people are few but mighty

Jillian Harris @jillianharris
@ashhebert @AshleySpivey @reidrosenthal1 MUAH! xo

Producer KL also joins the convo at one point, tweeting a pic of her and Jillian claiming that was the most romantic moment in Hawaii. lol I think she and Jill are still having a running dialogue.

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu