SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* Empty The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, I just realized the other Season 33 thread had Season 34 posts. Bringing them over to this new thread.

Sprite wrote:They are in Florence  and have to sculpt a statue...not as bad as it sounds. They just have to chip away to reveal the figure. Twins are out of there first. Last place are Rich and Dom the motivational speakers. He is ok, but she is a royal pain in the a**. As soon as she arrives, she is all I can't do this and wants to do a penalty. This is not her wheelhouse...at all. So annoying. He asks her to try for 15 minutes and she finally catches on. Dumb.

Marcus and Michael the military guys were running second after the twins. They are both doing the fashion shoots where they have to memorize the clothes.

Abby and Will seem to be the only ones to do the food pick up challenge.

Meanwhile the father/daughter Linton and Sharik are also having issues. She had a hard time with the task and after is saying she is done and she wants to go home. OMG these people are so ridiculous!

Sprite wrote:Twins are done first and need to find Phil for the pitstop and they are first and win 5 night trip to Sydney, Australia. Military guys are next.

Daughter is still whining. I feel so bad for the dad. He is doing all the work and dragging her along.

They are neck and neck with the motivational speakers and barely make it to the mat. She is whining to Phil that she wants to go home and he tells her to decide. She finally says she will stay. I wish both of these guys could dump these idiotic women and pair up to run the race.

Motivation is gone!

Next week Egypt...my heart. It's on my short list for next trip!!!

gurlbrit wrote:Oh is this the new season?  Season 34 that started on September 21?

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes and it has been pretty good thus far. Travel locations are looking great.

gurlbrit wrote:
Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes and it has been pretty good thus far. Travel locations are looking great.

Thanks I'll start watching.  I have Paramount Plus (without commercials) so will be able to stream.  

Linds911 wrote:I've been watching! I like Derek and Claire from BB23. The twin sisters are cute and fun too! Agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about those 2 annoying girls. I feel bad for their partners. When Sharik yelled at her dad to stop talking to her I was like "oh girl..!" Who treats their dad that way? I prefer the father/daughter duo from last season because they were enjoying spending time together. Hopefully Sharik gets a good sleep and is better on this next round.

I'm jealous of all the places they are going too!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:00 pm

Oops I didn't even read the thread laugh out loud

I haven't seen last week's episode yet but about 2 episodes ago the married couple (I can't think of their names right now) had to be eliminated because of COVID.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:33 pm

Recap of the finale. Spoilers if you haven't watched yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:01 pm

Happy for the winners!! I wanted them to win! It was another good season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:48 am

I really enjoyed this season. Really good casting. Wish the Bachelor shows took note. You don't need fake drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 34 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum