SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:12 pm

The first of 4!! Tell-Alls was Sunday. Ed and Liz broke up yet again, though he wants to stay engaged yet live apart from each other because things are better like if they have a fight they can go be alone from each other. I don't think they will ever get married. Then the episode ended with his ex Rose saying he's been in contact with her. laugh out loud

Angela started yelling at everyone before they even started and left though she does come back.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. I didn't even realize this was on. Is the next epi on Sunday?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It should be!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:36 pm

I'm watching last weeks epi gearing up for tonight's epi. I need help! dizzy

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:35 am

I was watching football so I missed it but it didn't record as TLC on my DirectTV guide has the episodes all out of order and it didn't say it was a new one even though it was! no Will have to watch online and hope it doesn't happen again. Probably have to unplug my receiver idk.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:08 pm

Here's a recap. What a mess!

As usual I can't find any info. This was Part 2, and in that recap it says to watch Part 3. So there's more?

Last night, the host told them to have a good night. Everyone got up and left. I thought it was over. Later realized it was only 15 minutes to the hour so I don't know if there was more to Part 2 and I missed it. They usually have the previous epi on before the new epis so I'll have to watch for that next Sunday.

It's difficult to stomach Angela.

Not sure who's complaining to immigration about Andrei but Charley looks guilty.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:25 pm

I think there are 4 parts!? At least that's what they said during the first one we shall see.

Angela is annoying. If things don't go her way she gets upset and goes after those who don't agree with her.

I still think Charlie or even his annoying wife called as they made a joke about it in another episode. They need to stop blaming Andrei for why Elizabeth stopped talking to them. Maybe it's their faults in how they treat him!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info. IA and don't blame Elizabeth for not talking to her family. She even said she's happier and less stressed out.

Angela is just a big obnoxious loud mouth that loves to hear herself scream and yell. What a disaster of a person she is.

Looking forward to the next mess of the tell all. 90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:31 pm

Ed is a complete jerk and A**hole. Sorry for the language but I just want to slap him while watching the Tell All. So Rose has screenshots of Ed texting her, Ed says she's lying and doesn't tell the truth. Liz trys to get him to apologize and agree he was texting Rose but he blames her and says all she's doing is "performing". Now apparently Liz found out he is still on dating apps and once again he lies and says no. Everyone is hating on him laugh out loud 90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2622943811

Going to watch Sunday's and post more recaps later.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:55 pm

I watched some of Sunday's epi. Angela is a lunatic! She's so controlling, she needs therapy.

IA about Ed, he's an idiot. Who does he think he is treating women like that? I don't know how Liz puts up with him. I would have kicked him to the curb ages ago.

Bilal and Shaeeda were cute.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:50 am

Yeah they are cute but idk about the whole baby thing. Didn't he say in one of the first few episodes he got a vasectomy!? Then Shaeeda says she's not ready for a baby and now he is?? Weird. Guess we shall see what happens

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Happily Ever After - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum