SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat May 28, 2022 10:58 pm

@GuardianAngel The tweet was a screenshot of an IG post from Serene's account of her in a bikini on the beach posing to which Danny B. Liked it.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun May 29, 2022 12:04 am

Here it is. It is not originally her tweet…..and it is still alive and well on Twitter

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Fd8d7a10
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 29, 2022 12:20 am

The photo of Serene is still on her IG account .. and DannyB still likes it .. he does follow and likes a bunch of model types as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun May 29, 2022 1:33 am

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2292733854 I am so confused.  Being pressured by production to not reveal their relationship status for nearly a week smacks of them not being together imo.  But Nicole is replying to and liking comments that are complimentary to her and Danny.  I'm sure she's trying to get followers through engagement and keep them on the hook until an announcement, but it would look superficial to me if they had split.

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Cku17dv

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Lis0jQt

She liked this reply from someone who Danny follows Suspect  So, there are probably no hard feelings if they broke up or, maybe, there's a small glimmer of hope, they are still together.  I'm going to hang on to that cause I love a happy ending  Smiley

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2orfjBR
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 pm

One thing to note is that Nicole has stayed friends with all of her suitors from the show. To me if she isnt with Danny B. it would still make sense for her to be making kind comments and liking positive comments about him. She doesn't strike me as the type to be bitter even if it doesn't work out.

To me it is just odd that she is forced to wait a week after her season airs to give an update. The hype is at its highest right after the season finale airs and maybe for a few days more after. Now with this wait, most won't even care & maybe a few will want to know. The majority are already displeasing in who she picked anyway so they are only curious about if their predictions are right about Danny B. and they are no longer together. I know for myself i wont be waiting anxiously and will just come around to knowing after she spills the status.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 29, 2022 3:27 pm

@chasus71 The whole promotion for this show was horrid, so this is just one more thing that doesn't make sense. They had all the Bridgetown hype that they could have exploited, but didn't. They barely gave it a chance and then moved it to some weird channel/app/whatever that most have never heard of and can't access. Stupid. Waste of a good opportunity for a show that is different from most of the crap in this genre.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun May 29, 2022 3:34 pm

@Sprite I agree, NBC did Nicole wrong from the start. They never promoted this to the level that they should. It was truly like a stepchild to them which is a damn shame. Not even USA promoted it enough either and the timeslot it was thrown into was a mess. It was like the network wanted it to fail before it even aired, and it was a burden to them to even present it on their channel. Complete utter disappointment in how NBC handled all of this. It could have been a ratings winner if they were behind it 100% and they weren't.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ndlc4 Mon May 30, 2022 6:30 am

I am agreed. I don't understand the producers and channel now. What do they want? A reunion? The announcement of M. JUDGE or M. HUNTER as the next lead. The end of the season is like the season, they didn't take advantage of the absence of Bachelor Nation shows to keep the courtship. They make Nicole wrong at the end because we don't know at this point what is the update but in a relationship, there is 2 people, so I don't know if Danny B really cares about that now too. So, I m sad for Nicole who keeps the good of the experience but she didn't have many followers to capitalized on this tv show and it doesn't seem that she finds love. So, I don't know who really win something at the end, maybe the friendship and the family, if we want to be positive.

Ndlc4

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 30, 2022 5:15 pm

I have my doubts that they will have a season 2.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 30, 2022 8:48 pm

IA with all the posts upthread but what is really disappointing is she was a fantastic lead. She's such a beautiful smart young lady.

The other thing is she specifically says she can't say anything yet. Whether she's with someone or not, either way it's unfair she has to continue to wait and is taking the brunt of people asking her for details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon May 30, 2022 11:22 pm

I don’t subscribe to Peacock, but I’m wondering if Peacock wanted to give its subscribers time to watch the finale, or binge the season, over the Memorial Day weekend, and if people knew Nicole and Danny’s status earlier they wouldn’t watch.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2022 10:23 pm

@mbl that's a good point. Maybe a strategy to get more people interested.

I found this which I haven't seen before. Posted May 26th.

Mr. Danny Bochicchio was a frontrunner ever since he secured the first 1-on-1 date, and Ms. Rémy also discussed her attractions to Mr. Lincoln Chapman and to Mr. Jesse Judge on the show. Though many made predictions about who would win The Courtship, Rick teased that viewers would likely be surprised by Ms. Rémy's final decision.
https://www.distractify.com/p/who-wins-the-courtship

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst