SELECT CONTENT

Fashion & Syle - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fashion & Syle - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Fashion & Syle - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Love_Me wrote:I did like Courtney's black coat that she wore tonight and her black boots. Does anyone know where I can purchase both? TIA.

I asked Dana this last night and she had she has had a hard time finding out about Courtney's clothes all season but will try.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Fashion & Syle - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Fashion & Syle - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Nicki's scarf if from Old Navy, in case anyone was wondering. I wore it today!

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I did like Courtney's black coat that she wore tonight and her black boots. Does anyone know where I can purchase both? TIA.

I asked Dana this last night and she had she has had a hard time finding out about Courtney's clothes all season but will try.

Thanks. I really want to know. It is such a cute coat. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:36 pm

This was discussed in the Courtney & Ben thread but I thought I would bring it over here

Love her purse!

jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 pm

If I had just over $1K to drop on a handbag, the Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam would be high on my list. This isn't her exact bag but pretty close.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm

umngirl wrote:If I had just over $1K to drop on a handbag, the Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam would be high on my list. This isn't her exact bag but pretty close.

Your the best!

jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:21 pm

The Bachelor Finale: Ben Flajnik’s Suit Details

The Bachelor star Ben Flajnik recycles one of his favorite suits from a previous episode for his final rose ceremony airing Monday. The 29-year-old winemaker originally wore the slate blue Hugo Boss design at one of the initial San Francisco rose ceremonies—this time he paired it with a black velvet Lanvin tie. “When he wore it the first time, all the girls made such a big deal out of it,” the show’s stylist Cary Fetman told InStyle.com. “After that, he told me he wanted to wear it for the finale because someone who would be in the final two said how sexy he looked.” Now we wonder who complimented him: Lindzi or Courtney? Find out when the finale airs March 12th at 8/7c.

Who do you want Ben to choose? Tell us in the comments below!

The Bachelor Spoilers: Courtney and Lindzi’s Finale Dresses

On Monday night’s finale of The Bachelor, winemaker Ben Flajnik will choose between model Courtney Robertson or business development manager Lindzi Cox, and we caught up with the show’s stylist Cary Fetman to get the inside scoop on the ladies’ final looks. Fetman dressed Courtney in a black backless Alberto Makali gown from the designer’s fall 2011 collection (no longer available). “I loved its simplicity,” he said. “She felt like Jackie O in it.” For the final touch, Fetman added long black leather gloves, which he had to take a three-hour train ride from Switzerland to Milan to get. Meanwhile, Lindzi chose a navy Tadashi Shoji gown with a silk chiffon bodice and a floral organza skirt from the designer’s fall 2011 collection ($808 at tadashishoji.com). “It was a true ballgown fit for a Southern girl,” Fetman said. So, who do you want to Ben to pick: Courtney or Lindzi? Tell us in the comments!

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Courtney Robertson's white dress: Twenty Cluny

Shoes: Nine West

I had a chance to go backstage at After the Final Rose and caught a glimpse of the Courtney Robertson in person.

Admittedly I was hiding behind a pillar, and later an actual person, because I was afraid that she might rip my face off and verbally assault me. But I can tell you firsthand, she's even more beautiful in person.

If not more humbled.

For the occasion wardrobe designer Cary Fetman pulled out this gorgeous Twenty Cluny dress that was originally selected for Emily Maynard's Bachelorette season.

If this is any indication, I'm pretty sure we're going to be drooling over all of Emily Maynard's bachelorette fashion

If not the guy she ultimately picks.

Click here for more Bachelor fashion posts

Click here for more from Courtney's white dress on After the Final Rose | Possessionista Fashion Blog

Copyright Possessionista Media, LLC
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 pm

I loved Lindzi's coat she wore here. Does anyone know who it is by?

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fashion & Syle - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+17
Mirzam
Eagle Eye
Archer23
liltip
mnmhughes