SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 am

I've never heard of this guy but he's interviewing Holly for his BP3 show. http://www.vokle.com/events/70454-the-murtz-show

It's long but you can click on the questions he asks and skip ahead. I didn't know about Holly's problem with RS until he asked the question about it. According to Holly, RS asked her 3 times if she was doing BP2 and she said no because of her contract and also why would she tell him. On the last time he told her he'd destroy her life and ruin her name if she lied to him. I don't read his blogs but I did hear how mean he was to her. I guess that's how he gets info. Nice.

Blake was on for a few minutes and talked a little about what he loves about Holly. She says no kids until maybe next year. She seems very happy and grounded.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 am

On the last time he told her he'd destroy her life and ruin her name if she lied to him. I don't read his blogs but I did hear how mean he was to her. I guess that's how he gets info. Nice.
Wow. I had no idea. I'm going to post in the old RS thread/spoilers from other sites because people should know this about Steve. wow.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 pm

albean99 wrote:I've never heard of this guy but he's interviewing Holly for his BP3 show. http://www.vokle.com/events/70454-the-murtz-show

It's long but you can click on the questions he asks and skip ahead. I didn't know about Holly's problem with RS until he asked the question about it. According to Holly, RS asked her 3 times if she was doing BP2 and she said no because of her contract and also why would she tell him. On the last time he told her he'd destroy her life and ruin her name if she lied to him. I don't read his blogs but I did hear how mean he was to her. I guess that's how he gets info. Nice.

Blake was on for a few minutes and talked a little about what he loves about Holly. She says no kids until maybe next year. She seems very happy and grounded.

Wow! Yes, he will do anything to get his story. There are probably many stories out there yet to be told. no no

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

+70
Pierz
Tattina
Princess81320
LaureanT
KikiLove