SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:52 pm

Looking forward to another season! Wonder if the real reason for his leaving will come up or just ignore it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:25 pm

I watched an east coast feed of the show already. You’ll get your answer at the end.

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 pm

lipsis wrote:Happy Premiere Day! Friendly reminder that the two night premiere is tonight and tomorrow at 8pm/7c
Same schedule next week, as well. Then we return to the normal Sun, Wed and Thu schedule.

There's a rumor floating around that David is no longer in the house. He appears to be photoshopped into the cast swim suit photo shoot.  Note: thats what they did to Jodi in season 14 when she left on day one.  I can't verify the rumor so we will see.

Sorry but who is David I do not see him listed on the cast sheet ? Or saw him on the show tonight.

TYIA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 pm

@whit90

Meet David (just don’t get used to him laugh out loud)
On the show tonight he was introduced as having lost a lot of weight and he wanted to be the Camp Counselor.

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 David-alexander-01
David Alexander (29)
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Current City: Atlanta, Georgia
Three Adjectives: Positive, charismatic and high energy
Favorite Activities: CrossFit training, professional photography and traveling to new locations.

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:07 am

Thanks now I remember seeing him !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:33 am

I thought it was pretty good last night. Hope the season plays out well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:45 am

Some of them came off better than I thought they would. Hard to tell from an edited show though. I detest first night evictees. I feel so bad for these people. They've put their lives on hold, only to have their dreams dashed before they even have a chance to play.

Feeds come on after the show ends on the west coast tonight so i should get a better feel for them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Here we go...

Live feeds up. Christie HOH. Kathryn and Cliff nominated. Kathryn the target. No Veto yet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 pm

lipsis wrote:Here we go...

Live feeds up. Christie HOH. Kathryn and Cliff nominated. Kathryn the target. No Veto yet.

Seriously? Kathryn? What kind of threat is she...Janelle wanna be?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:41 am

Lol @sprite

Jackson mentioned a possible backdoor of Kemi. Not sure if that is Christie’s plan or not.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:59 am

lipsis wrote:Lol @sprite

Jackson mentioned a possible backdoor of Kemi. Not sure if that is Christie’s plan or not.

I hope these women don't just listen to these jocks and vote each other out...as per usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:09 am

Christie is in on the backdoor. Seems like most everyone is, Veto will be played today apparently. Kemi was not picked to play and it seems everyone playing would use it, as of now.

There's already been discussion among the HGs about who will be America's Favorite Player and if this is the best season ever. laugh out loud I can't with these people.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
Kashathediva
Linds911
lipsis
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: