SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm

@iamreal2u I think it is twatt...basically calling someone stupid/obnoxious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Sprite wrote:@iamreal2u I think it is twatt...basically calling someone stupid/obnoxious.

Yup thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Sprite wrote:@iamreal2u I think it is twatt...basically calling someone stupid/obnoxious.

Thanks Sprite and Babette. Could not figure that one out. giggling
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Louise wrote:For those that know more about Mark the host and his days on TOWIE. Has he changed a lot since then or how was he on that show?

@AllAboutLove I didn't really watch TOWIE when Mark was on it but since then he's been on things like I'm a Celeb and Strictly Come Dancing and he did well in those and is generally well liked these days.

Louise wrote:
Sprite wrote:What is TOWIE please?
The Only Way is Essex, a "scripted" reality show here in the UK. It's been on for 9 years now, but Mark left a few years ago.

@Louise thank you so much  bestbud!  He did a fantastic job as the host. My favorite host for any of the bachelor shows so far. He really seemed to care and I liked how he interviewed the lead and contestants while on the show, made it more interesting too and seemed like he genuinely was caring and kind.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Louise wrote:For those that know more about Mark the host and his days on TOWIE. Has he changed a lot since then or how was he on that show?

@AllAboutLove I didn't really watch TOWIE when Mark was on it but since then he's been on things like I'm a Celeb and Strictly Come Dancing and he did well in those and is generally well liked these days.

Louise wrote:
Sprite wrote:What is TOWIE please?
The Only Way is Essex, a "scripted" reality show here in the UK. It's been on for 9 years now, but Mark left a few years ago.

@Louise thank you so much  bestbud!  He did a fantastic job as the host. My favorite host for any of the bachelor shows so far. He really seemed to care and I liked how he interviewed the lead and contestants while on the show, made it more interesting too and seemed like he genuinely was caring and kind.
@AllAboutLove No problem yes 

I enjoyed this season for what it was, didn't take itself too seriously. Thanks to everyone for the sleuthing and discussion.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:08 pm

@Louise I enjoyed it too! bestbud! It was fun and thanks to all for sleuthing and discussion  group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:30 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha