SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:40 pm

I think the door he is knocking on might be where his father is staying. There was a preview where he's discussing all this with his father.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by aviej Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:46 pm

I think so too. He is either a very dumb man or a man lucky enough to win back the favor of someone who rejected him. I mean, I have seen real life couples where the guy wanted the girl, she just wasn't that into him and then years after feelings become mutual and they get married. But I just don't know about Cassie. I want to see Colton happy. But I don't think it will end well with Cassie, if by some luck he's able to "convince" her to be with him.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 pm

aviej wrote:I think so too. He is either a very dumb man or a man lucky enough to win back the favor of someone who rejected him. I mean, I have seen real life couples where the guy wanted the girl, she just wasn't that into him and then years after feelings become mutual and they get married. But I just don't know about Cassie. I want to see Colton happy. But I don't think it will end well with Cassie, if by some luck he's able to "convince" her to be with him.

He's going back for seconds because his gut is telling him that she loves him but wasen't comfortable with two other girls being there . AND she told him she loved him when she left. So I think that's what he's hanging onto. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:53 am

Still unspoiled and probably in the minority but I found myself applauding Colton for sending Tayshia and Hannah home.  Those scenes may have dragged out, he may not have said everything right, but he stuck to his guns.  He loves Cassie, he is going to do all he can to get her back.  None of the usual, ILY to more than one woman right up until a proposal, which we all know is BS and totally producer driven.

Most may not have been thrilled with Colton as TB and found him vanilla and boring, but to me this ending is WAY MORE EXCITING/DRAMATIC than any other (except maybe Jason/Molly).  I am with Hannah when she said, "I want someone to jump a fence for me," that's the kind of love I watch TB for.  If Cassie doesn't love him back then so be it, but he isn't deny his feelings or picking someone just to pick them.  He is saying it is Cassie or no one, which is how it goes IRL.

Whether C&C end up together in the end I say 'good for you Colton' for honoring your feelings and not playing games with someone else's.

The above is my rose-colored glasses view on things.  My realistic view is that Cassie may return and agree to date him, but unfortunately I see heartbreak in the near future for Colton BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 2262203523  Maybe he will be single in time for the next BIP or Cassie will be the one going (??)

Last thoughts . . . . WTH was with Garrett, Jason, Blake and Ben.  That was so silly.  Make the show 1 1/2 hours instead of giving random people spots on prime time that really have no idea what they are talking about.  I felt like it was an open interview for CH's job.

Very last thought - wondering who is the next B'ette.  Both Hannah and Taysha were all dolled up and answering questions just perfect enough to fill the spot, but I am thinking Hannah B might be the pick.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Just prior to the finale, I just want to thank the Board and all you wonderful members through this season. Keeping up with the sleuthing and discussions for the rest of us to participate in and read.

Good job as always and it has been a great pleasure.

:Thanktwo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel