SELECT CONTENT

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

I'm not exactly sure what this is?

https://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/news/updates/dancing-with-the-stars-season-27-premiere-date-announced

havadrpepper wrote:DWTSJr is a new version of DWTS.  It is kids competing.  Looks like a celebrity kid will be partnered with a "pro" kid (someone that competes or dances professionally) and each team will have an adult mentor.  Hosts for the show are Jordan Fisher and Frankie Muniz. Judges are Mandy Moore, Val Chmerkovskiy, and Adam Rippon.

From what I can tell at a quick glance on a blog devoted to DWTS, the junior version is being taped now with a live audience. The audience is the "viewer" vote along with the judges vote for the dance that week of taping.

DWTSJr will premiere on Sunday, October 7.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:20 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks! No wonder it didn't make sense to me. I couldn't figure out why there were dancers with a professional.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:27 pm

Embedding the tweets

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10 DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Family10DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel15DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:44 pm

This looks like a cute show to come. I see many kids shows these days are a success on TV so we will see how these kids do dancing. Though curious will the voting be just the judges and no online voting since these are kids compared to adults ?

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:08 pm

I know he is a child, but another Palin? Haven't I suffered enough? Will I have to suffer through the whole family once again? I hope he didn't learn his attitude from his mother.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:36 pm

The finale of DWTS Junior just taped. Here is a spoilerish breakdown of week by week. Those that are so inclined can probably figure out who one.

https://www.puredwts.com/2018/08/01/puredwts-dwts-junior-season-1-the-what-to-look-forward-to-spoiler-thread-spoilers-ahead/

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel10 DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Family10DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Samuel15DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:48 pm

It could be cute. I might check it out since I don’t watch the adult version these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:16 pm

I am not sure I could say who won from that but the one team did seem to be high scorers a lot. I was more inclined to try to figure out who the other 3 teams in the finals are. It was easy to eliminate 1 team from being the winner.

Probably won’t watch though.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Does anyone know if this is going to air or did I somehow miss it? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:49 am

@GuardianAngel

This show was on in the fall of 2018. It aired I believe on Sunday nights. They did not do another season of it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:14 pm

@HavaDrPepper Thank you. I will lock the thread and file it away.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS JR - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
lipsis
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum