SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:57 am

Most of the HG's were at the wrap party last night. Many are headed on to Vegas this weekend. I aways enjoy after the show is over how much fun these people have together.

Also, rumor has it that there many be an announcement from Swaggy and Bayleigh today. :babies:

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:08 pm

lipsis wrote:Most of the HG's were at the wrap party last night. Many are headed on to Vegas this weekend. I aways enjoy after the show is over how much fun these people have together.

Also, rumor has it that there many be an announcement from Swaggy and Bayleigh today. :babies:
I’m all set for a baby announcement.. as far as I know she never got her . In the B.B. house ... and probably not in jury either.  So irresponsible  duh  And on camera ... I don’t get it ... how stupid can they get?!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:56 pm

Evidently she kept a journal in the jury house and Swaggy posted a photo from it on his twitter yesterday...

about having sex during pregnancy.

They also avoided all questions about it during post show interviews.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 2622943811

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Oh dear not the announcement I was expecting. Bayleigh was pregnant and miscarried in the jury house. That’s sad.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:53 pm

I give that relationship under 3 months...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:26 pm

lipsis wrote:Oh dear not the announcement I was expecting. Bayleigh was pregnant and miscarried in the jury house. That’s sad.

Yes, it is sad, but I really fail to understand why they need to share this with the world. Then again, WTH am I talking about since they had no qualms having sex on national tv so clearly they have no need for privacy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:10 pm

I think they felt the need to discuss it because there was massive speculation that she was pregnant. I had heard the rumor while she was still on the house. I never mentioned it because I didn't feel it was appropriate. Apparently she found out the day before Angela backdoored her. That's the same day as the infamous house meeting where she flipped her lid on Tyler.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:18 pm

She is soooooooooooo OTT to me. I won’t comment on him. If they are meant to be, they will be.
Miscarriages are horrible, they are horribly painful.
This could have been kept private regardless of speculation, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:36 am

I don't care for Bayleigh and Swaggy but I feel for them. Wish them all the best if they do get married. Love Tyler and Angela together too. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:57 am

Don't know if anyone has seen this or if they care.....

‘Big Brother’: Swaggy C and Fessy Take Cancer Money From Kevin? Bayleigh Threatens His Daughter
February 4, 2019 Rachel Clark BB20, Faysal Shafaat, Kevin Schlehuber, Swaggy C

Big Brother’s  Kevin Schlehuber from BB19 is still recovering from cancer. Ex BB houseguests Chris “Swaggy C” Williams and Faysal Shafaat (Fessy) hosted a charity event supposedly to help the beloved reality star. But what happened to the money they raised?

Kevin Schlehuber’s daughter took to Twitter last night and revealed that her father got just $500 from the charity event hosted by Swaggy C. and Fessy. Schlehuber’s daughter tweeted that her dad was sent a few hundred dollars from an event that reportedly made thousands.
Swaggy C and Fessy Host Basketball Fundraiser For Kevin Schlehuber

Last month, Swaggy C and Fessy Shafaat headed a basketball charity game for Kevin Schlehuber, who is currently a recovering cancer survivor. The two Big Brother 20 contestants created an event specifically for Kevin and prostate cancer awareness.

There was plenty of advertisement across social media and fans of Big Brother spread the word. It specified that a portion of the proceeds from tickets, food, etc. would go to Kevin Schlehuber.

Kevin was flown out to Orlando where the game took place. Swaggy C claims to have gotten the cancer victim an Airbnb to stay at. The game reportedly made over $10,000 and was a huge success. So why did the cancer patient only get a measly $500?
Daughter Defends Big Brother Cancer Survivor Kevin Schlehuber

Earlier this week, one of Kevin Schlehuber’s daughters, Illiana Schlehuber, posted on Twitter that her dad was sent only $500 from the proceeds. While the family was grateful, they were also disappointed. The event first supposedly made $6k and later over $10k, as Swaggy C confirmed.

Meanwhile, Kevin paid $800 for his airfare to Orlando which was reimbursed. And then he was sent $500 more. That’s a total of $1,300 out of thousands of dollars raised. The Twitter thread blew up last night when Big Brother fans noticed it and it eventually made its way to Bayleigh Dayton, Swaggy C’s fiancee, and fellow Big Brother alumni.

Bayleigh tried to defend her soon-to-be-husband by spouting off excuses and even threatened Kevin’s daughter. Bayleigh’s take was that people were trying to take advantage of Swaggy C!

Bayleigh Dayton Threatens Kevin Schlehuber’s Daughter

Big Brother star Bayleigh Dayton was the first of the trio to respond to claims from Kevin’s daughter. Bay tweeted that she was disappointed in people always taking advantage of Swaggy. Illiana Schlehuber fired back with a screenshot of that tweet that she was also disappointed that people her dad calls “friends” use him for his cancer.

Bayleigh then tried to directly contact her, which did not go well. The BB20 houseguest told Illiana Schlehuber to “take your tweets down or we will have a serious problem”. Those words seemed to be an open-ended threat. Kevin’s daughter was not deterred and screenshotted the direct message to share with fans.

Justice For Kevin Schlehuber?

Kevin Schlehuber has yet to directly address this whole thing. We all know what a great guy he is, so it is possible he just does not want to offend anyone. Mathematically, something about receiving $500 dollars from a $10K fundraiser to benefit that person seems iffy.

Swaggy C claims that they had to pay vendors, venue and other things, but often, those things are donated or obtained at a low cost for charity events. Meanwhile, Swaggy C posted a YouTube video trying to explain the situation and reportedly spoke to Kevin on the phone.

source

There are tweets and IG pics etc on the real article that I am not bringing over.  

This whole situation is making me sick.  I have a nephew with cancer....It takes a lot to support someone that is fighting this battle for the patient and all family members involved and these two are taking advantage of the situation, IMO.  IMO, they are stealing from someone that really needs the help.  I don't understand how people can consciously do that to another person?  It's not only the person who is actually fighting the disease but the family members that also are fighting battles of their own....they don't know if their loved one is going to come out of this alright, they don't know if their loved one is going to live at all.  For someone to do a "charity" event(good idea, but horrifically executed), then take more money out of it themselves than what is given to the person/family is absolutely ridiculous, IMO.  You are not only kicked in the teeth once by the disease, you are kicked another time by situations/people like that and that is what is the most sickening part of the whole thing, IMO.

Here's another article that claimed the money raised was in excess of 17,000 and they were still counting the money coming in as of the date of Kevin's cheque dated Jan 28:

‘Big Brother’: Swaggy Says Kevin Has No Cancer, So Doesn’t Deserve Fundraiser Money?
February 6, 2019 Rachel Clark BB19, BB20, Faysal Shafaat, Kevin Schlehuber, Swaggy C

Big Brother news revealed Chris “Swaggy C” Williams and his BB20 friend Faysal Shafaat (Fessy) raked in thousands of dollars from a fundraiser. Ads listed prostate cancer victim Kevin Schlehuber as the event beneficiary. The event materials said it was to raise money and awareness. Swaggy promised fans that proceeds would go to help Kevin and his family. But in his own words, most of the profit wound up in Swaggy and Fessy’s pockets.

Kevin announces his prostate cancer diagnosis last year. After surgery removed the tumor, he is now a cancer survivor. But that requires ongoing medical attention because of the disease. Marketing materials and Swaggy’s own words make clear that Kevin’s name and cancer diagnosis were used to promote the basketball game with Fessy.
Big Brother: Swaggy C and Fessy Took $4k Payday from Kevin Schlehuber “Fundraiser”

Swaggy C took to Twitter and YouTube and posted a now-deleted video to tell his side of the story trying to defuse the criticism. Yet, he only seemed to dig himself in deeper as he shared information that seemed to further enrage Kevin’s supporters (and family) even more.

In a video posted by Swaggy C, he said the sold-out event brought in $19,100.

According to Swaggy, he paid himself and Fessy $2K each from the proceeds as a “talent fee”. He then paid $800 dollars to ZERO –  a charity supporting awareness of prostate cancer.

Big Brother fans were told the proceeds from the event would be used to help Kevin, yet the cancer victim only received $800. According to reports, this is less than what Kevin shelled out to travel to the event. In effect, Kevin Schlehuber lost money…
The Problem: Swaggy C Promoted a “Fundraiser”

In Swaggy C’s deleted YouTube video, he says the basketball event was originally planned as a fan event. He and Fessy would play an exhibition basketball game for Big Brother fans. If that’s all it was, things would have been fine. Former BB houseguests do events all the time to capitalize on their post-reality show fame. It’s common.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Big-Brother-Swaggy-Vs-Fessy-Kevin-02
Fessy was doing interviews with local Orlando Florida media outlets promoting the event as a charity event for Kevin. As seen in his interview with the Orlando Sentinel.
Doing it for Kevin?

But, when Swaggy C heard that Kevin Schlehuber had cancer, he changed the event to be a fundraiser. He specified in the advertising that it was a fundraiser. Swaggy pinned a tweet that said “We’re doing it for Kevin” while asking fans to buy tickets. See the tweet above.

On the Event Brite sales site for the tickets for Swaggy vs Fessy (see below), it mentions that the event is a fundraiser, and even clarifies that it’s “a fundraiser to support Kevin”. It promised that a portion of all the revenue (there were several types) would go towards Kevin’s family.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Big-Brother-Swaggy-Vs-Fessy-Kevin-01
Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Big-Brother-Swaggy-Vs-Fessy-Kevin-01

Big Brother: Video Promise to Benefit Kevin Schlehuber With Proceeds

Big Brother‘s Swaggy C also made a YouTube video where he said “We want to raise money for Kevin to help him with his fight. So you guys can help him [Kevin] by coming in person, or even comping a live stream, can help Kevin’s family out a lot”.

The implication was, if you buy a ticket or pay for a live stream, you will be helping Kevin.

At that point, Swaggy C was selling tickets and raising money as a cancer fundraiser. The event was no longer a simple fan event. Big Brother viewers and fans were buying tickets and merchandise to support Kevin Schlehuber, his family, and cancer charities. After all, it was promoted as a fundraiser.
Swaggy C Says Kevin Being “Cancer Free” Is a Problem

In the video explaining where the money went, former Big Brother player Swaggy C says that a problem arose before the event. He says Kevin became “cancer free”. In the video, he explains that Kevin was going to get “most of it – if not half” of the proceeds. Then, he goes on to say: “Here’s the problem… Kevin became cancer free”.

Swaggy C seems to think that Kevin having successful surgery means that all of his cancer problems are gone. Cancer survivors require lifetime screenings and the medical bills for Kevin’s surgery, medication, and follow-up treatment didn’t magically disappear when his tumor was removed.

But the most interesting part of the video is when Swaggy describes Kevin’s reported response to getting less money from the cancer fundraiser. There is a jump in the video, which shows part of it was cut out. What part of Kevin’s response was taken out and why? It looks like a live video, but the jump cut shows it was not.

Swaggy says that Kevin Schelhuber is “cool with it”. But Kevin later said he’s “extremely hurt” but doesn’t want to argue about it. A cancer patient (whether their tumor was removed or not) doesn’t need that kind of stress in their life.

Many fans of Big Brother are outraged that they bought tickets and merchandise for an event billed to help Kevin and prostate cancer patients. Then it came out that the money was going elsewhere based on the excuse that Kevin had successful cancer surgery.
Swaggy Vs Fessy Basketball Fundraiser: Where Did the Money Go?

Swaggy said they split the profit 60/40 with Kevin Schlehuber, but that just does not add up. He said that “overall the event made $19K,” then he explained how expenses were paid from that amount first. That’s reasonable. He said that left $7,500 profit. From that, he explains that he and Fessy took $4,000 as a “talent fee”, and he gave $800 to the prostate cancer charity ZERO.

He also says he gave a children’s charity an undisclosed amount and made a big deal about it on his video. Big Brother followers commented it must not have been that much or he would have mentioned the amount when he was trying to account for the money.

He says he gave Kevin $800, not the $500 his daughter claimed. However, other reports indicate that amount didn’t even cover Kevin’s travel cost for the event. It seems that Kevin actually LOST money coming to an event advertised as a fundraiser to benefit him. While Kevin seems to be out some money, Swaggy appears to have profited off the cancer fundraiser.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 2019-010

source

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 pm

@Aunties_Love Can you tell me the date of that tweet, so I can fix the thread. It's all distorted because of the emoji's in the tweet. I scrolled back to Dec, I give up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love Can you tell me the date of that tweet, so I can fix the thread. It's all distorted because of the emoji's in the tweet. I scrolled back to Dec, I give up.
I tried taking the emoji out and still messed up so deleted the tweet and took a sc of it and posted the source for it. Hope that's ok??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez