SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:30 pm

Once again, even though I don’t like it, SM does give us clues if a couple is together. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:19 pm

This makes me sad as I loved them as a couple - very real.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:13 am

Oh that's so sad. They were so cute together. I wish them both luck going forward.

This sounds like an issue on where to live.

“Our family and friends have always been an extremely important element to who we are as people. We can’t imagine continuing our lives without them closer, https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-joe-kendall-split/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:39 am

Im surprised to hear they broke up, they just moved in together not long ago. I thought for sure they would get engaged soon. If they really loved each other I'm surprised neither one of them was willing to sacrifice location to save the relationship. When you think of the other couples Jason & Molly Trista , Becca , Colton , Desiree to name a few , they all moved. I know everyone and every situation is different but imo if you really love each other you find ways to make it work. Seems to me that there may be more to it that they might not be saying but that's their business. I wish them both well.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:09 am

This is just my opinion but I think both of them have commitment issues.  I don't think Kendall has had any long term relationships. And, I think Joe was the same way.  Their relationship may have been the longest one either of them have ever had.

Again, just my opinion.  I really liked both of them together but if it isn't meant to be, well, then it isn't meant to be.

I honestly never could see her moving to Chicago and I think Joe tried the LA thing and in his heart, he is a Chicago boy.  That was something that I always wondered if they could ever get past.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:08 am

Aww I liked them together. sad Oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 1f49c

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 8367-910 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 I_got_13 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:24 am

**edited and moved to another thread**

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : potential spoiler)
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:59 am

@Jolena I had to edit and move your post to Peter's General Discussion thread as it included a potential spoiler and wasn't about Joe/Kendall.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 1f49c

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 8367-910 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 I_got_13 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Kendall talked a little bit more about their breakup on the latest episode of her podcast, Down to Date.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Jolena I had to edit and move your post to Peter's General Discussion thread as it included a potential spoiler and wasn't about Joe/Kendall.

Sorry about that, I didn't even realize it. Thanks for moving it. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:18 pm

There is also an article on us weekly.com about it if someone wants to bring it over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:21 pm

@suzq I don't see a website for weekly.com.

To bring a link over, while you're looking at the page, point to the http:// in the address bar and click it. Right click, choose copy, come to the reply box, right click, choose paste.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

+46
Mustang19
mtnlvr55
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
FMG2015