SELECT CONTENT

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 pm

@Brill -- I am really enjoying the show. Jenna and Cale -- they must have been paired up to create some drama. They seem to rub the other the wrong way a lot. I love Ryan and Stephanie-- I am routing for them. I am not sure about their long-term chances, though. I like Alma and Michael. I think that Michael and Stephanie together have some potential, but am not sure how compatible they are at the moment. I think it is kind of interesting that they have 2 Stephanie's and 2 Michael's in this group.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:12 am

Anyone else watching this show? I am really enjoying!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 am

This is a good show -- I sort of wish they just had 3 couples rather than 4 because I wish that they would give more airtime to each couple.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:40 am

@Suzg are you up to episode 3 or are you a week behind like in Canada? I agree with wishing they had only 3 couples and wish they had chosen some with different names. laugh out loud

Ryan and Stephanie looked really good in episode 2 Not so much in episode 3 IMO, but I feel out of all of them they have the better chance of making it.

I still don't understand why Jenna even came on the show unless it was to try to make her married boyfriend jealous because she is RUDE, condescending and an all around bitch in my eyes. I loved the chore they gave her last week. It fit her. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:59 am

LoveDovez wrote:@Suzg are you up to episode 3 or are you a week behind like in Canada? I agree with wishing they had only 3 couples and wish they had chosen some with different names. laugh out loud

Ryan and Stephanie looked really good in episode 2 Not so much in episode 3 IMO, but I feel out of all of them they have the better chance of making it.

I still don't understand why Jenna even came on the show unless it was to try to make her married boyfriend jealous because she is RUDE, condescending and an all around bitch in my eyes.  I loved the chore they gave her last week. It fit her. lolol

Re the bolded, it sure did. So she has a married boyfriend? Maybe that is why she seems mad at the world!! The girl has an attitude for sure and not in a good way!! Plus he has to spend 30 days with this person??? It'll seem at least 60!!

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:19 pm

I have the episodes on DVR. I'm going to pay more attention to where they travel laugh out loud though will be interesting if any of them do couple up.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 pm

I have seen episode 3. I am not sure how many there will be. I loved seeing them in Sedona -- I have always wanted to visit there.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:42 pm

I just found out that the finale is on Tuesday, May 1 at 10:30 pm. ET/ 9:30 pm. Central Time. Can't believe that! They had a double episode this past week. Any predictions of any couples staying together?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:27 pm

@suzq - Strictly OT offtopic Sedona is a super place. Gorgeous scenery, tours, great shopping and dining. I hope you get to visit there!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:45 pm

I'm hoping Ryan and Stephanie make it. I think Jenna and Cale won't, not sure about the other 2. scratch

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm

@Newto I would love to go to Sedona! I loved Jenna and Cale's "date" with the shaman. I would have loved that. Cathedral Rock looks beautiful, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 02, 2018 4:08 am

Can someone spill the ending please? Inquiring minds what to know. Hugesmile

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love At First Flight - General Discussion - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Linds911
suzq
nuts2uiam
Brill
GuardianAngel