SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Is Vanessa dating? In her last few IG stories she is showing a guy’s leg, on top of hers, while sitting by a fire Smiley And then, the same guy playing the piano (very nicely, I might add) What do you guys think??

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maya Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:23 pm

She just posted another story and the person skateboarding has the same green pants as the guy she was getting cozy by the fire. Hope she has found someone

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:39 am

I know @Maya Smiley I hope she found a good guy!!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Just want to say how great it was to see Vanessa perservere and come out on top on Fear Factor! What a great idea to raise $50k for her charity! It wasn't pretty but her and Danielle did it, and to see her get emotional choked me up. Say what you want but she is the real deal, compassion in spades and it's refreshing to see in this culture of sell outs!!! Congratulations to Vanessa and No Better You!

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:08 pm

@KayP Thanks for the update! IA she has always just been herself, that's who she is. Most of all, she has a huge heart for her "kids".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Can we see this FF anywhere? I actually wouldn't mind seeing it. I used to love that show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:33 pm

Happy for Vanessa!  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 1f60d

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:51 pm

blueblues wrote:Happy for Vanessa!  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 1f60d

So glad that she seems so happy. I have always really liked her. She has such a gorgeous natural beauty (inside and out) and does good things for others with her life.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Credit: @Vanessa Grimaldi | MTL

vanessagrimaldi30's profile picture
vanessagrimaldi30
Verified
🌹BACHELOR VIEWING PARTY CONTEST ⁣
On January 6th, I will be in Boca Raton, Florida with Josh which is also the premier of @bachelorabc To be honest, I had a lot of anxiety coming off of my season and haven’t watched a full season since then. But, I think I’m ready! As a BIG thank you to all my followers, I wanted to experience watching the premier with 5 lucky winners! Since I’m bringing @jbrwolfe, it would only be fair if every winner brought their +1 too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Jumping hearts  Hoorray

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Hoorray oh my! What a beautiful location, and the accordion player in the background!!!

As per her IG they were taking a road trip. They went to beautiful Quebec City and stayed at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac! It looks like that's where he proposed. Quebec City is absolutely beautiful!

Congrats to both!

https://www.fairmont.com/frontenac-quebec/

https://www.quebec-cite.com/en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:07 pm

That is a Bachelor worthy engagement. Very romantic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+8
blueblues
Sprite
Maya
TrishB
Chgohighlife