SELECT CONTENT

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:44 pm

And we have to advertise our new relationship why?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Sprite wrote:And we have to advertise our new relationship why?
I guess it puts an end to most of the Colton talk, and the Bachelorette speculations.
I actually think it is classy to do it now rather than just before Colton’s premiere. Something for certain other alums to think about.

All JMO (can’t believe I am defending Tia Smiley )

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Because as much as TPTB are selling Colton as the be-all, end-all, Tia knows she probably has something better!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:45 pm

blueblues wrote:
I guess it puts an end to most of the Colton talk, and the Bachelorette speculations.
I actually think it is classy to do it now rather than just before Colton’s premiere. Something for certain other alums to think about.

All JMO (can’t believe I am defending Tia Smiley )

You are more generous than I am. My first thought was since his season is wrapping up and he has likely picked someone...because he is "so in love"...she wants to make sure that everyone knows she is not still pathetically whining away about him. Also, it is conveniently still keeping her name out there. Still plenty of time to break up for another run at love. giggling This show has made me so cynical.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:14 pm

It reminds me of Tenley announcing her new relationship right before Ben‘s season. That prompted a major eye-roll from me back then, but hey - maybe Tia will end up happy and married like Tenley!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 pm

IMO the speculation has been out there for a few weeks about her having someone new in her life. She was tagged in a post on his IG at Halloween. So apparently he was "announcing" it before she did!

Have to laugh at reddit... they were talking about it and then ENews picked up the story. So they think ENews lurks there for their stories. They could be right!

I think it is good that she has been very low key about this relationship in the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Tia Booth Confirms Her Relationship With Cory Cooper as Ex Colton Underwood’s ‘Bachelor’ Trailer Airs
Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 10 Tia-Booth-Cory-Cooper
Tia Booth confirmed she is dating businessman Cory Cooper.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tia-booth-confirms-new-bf-as-colton-underwoods-bachelor-trailer-airs/#
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Copied from Cassie's thread. Some people sound desperate IMO.

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1309608522053804036?s=20

Booth has since stepped back from dating on TV, but told Us that she would “definitely consider” being the Bachelorette down the line, confirming that she was in contact with producers before Clare Crawley was named the season 16 Bachelorette earlier this year. For now, however, Booth teamed up with another reality TV star — The Voice’s Kameron Marlowe for his “Burn ‘Em All” music video, dedicated to frontline workers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:47 pm

I guess the relationship with Cory is done. She is another thirsty one. Kissing all the appropriate a** so as not to offend and ruin her chances of someday being the lead. Personally, I hope she is not cast as the Bette. There is nothing memorable about her at all and this ongoing desire to be the lead just reminds me of how Colton was practically begging to be cast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:55 pm

^ @Sprite for whatever reason, these BN contestants get overblown and hyped. I see nothing special about the majority of them.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:^ @Sprite for whatever reason, these BN contestants get overblown and hyped. I see nothing special about the majority of them.

Very true. The ones that are practically begging to be the lead are the ones that bother me the most. I always think they will be willing to do anything just to get the job...follow any stupid production suggestions. Look how well that turned out for Colton.

Tia is one of the rare ones who actually has a good career. You've had your chances, now move on.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm

What does Tia do for work?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+33
tiger
Ash2214
blueblues
Mommyof2
XQZME