SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:30 am

@havadrpepper any other cast members posting on SM right now? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:46 am

I looked on Ashley K's Instagram--she looks happy with her new boyfriend. Good for her! Did anyone else post about tonight other than Missy?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 am

Sorry my laptop froze right at the end. I'm glad the gave those honeymoon trips, that was a nice way to end the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:13 pm

I know that Chris and Missy are still together post-show. Anyone found out what is happening now? I am curious about everyone else. I did see on twitter that Tracy said that she and Scott were no longer together, but that it was a mutual decision and that basically we were only shown about 10% of what really happened. Wow--not that I would go on a reality show anyway, but that stinks.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:05 pm

With Missy posting on both IG and Twitter about their love story last night, that is what got me thinking about it and I now believe that she and Chris talked about it in private and made the decision to leave when they did. Looking back on that show, he did not seem surprised when she said she wanted to leave and he didn't hesitate to go with her.

Actually, I'm not surprised that Scott and Tracey are no longer together although I do think they did see each other for awhile after the show ended. There was a pic on Darren's IG where they were with the group and they looked pretty cozy.

No new IG posts on those that I have followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Missy a jerk!! Her and Tom would have made a great couple

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 am

I think Missy is definitely "the man" of their relationship, haha! She calls the shots for sure, no doubt about it! In all those pics she just posted on Tweeter, Chris looks like a lost little boy just being dragged everywhere by her... oh well, my opinion anyways!
KJ & Jimmy are so sweet, so are Naya & Danny! Wish them the best!
Never liked Tom in any way... Ashley was totally cray cray too! IMO
Ashley K was cute (she looks so familiar to me!! Has she been on another show before??) Glad she has a boyfriend now.
Too bad about Scott & Tracey, she seemed like such a good woman!
Isabella was sweet to me, but I never thought they made a good couple (can't remember his name)
I hope we get a second season!! Are we??

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:48 am

I can't find any info on another season, but I will do random checks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Tom and Michelle. Contrary to most I liked Michelle and Tom together. To me she needed to leave the Ashley situation behind her. Especially since Ashley is moving on. I never like the "power couple" quote. But he isn't the first guy like that. Remember Mike Bower on Emily's eason kept saying model wife. Tom was right in that Tom and Ashley were in a costic relationship. He found with Michelle he could find happiness with out all the stress. I saw to articles recently saying Chris is no longer with Missy. And with her latest post who knows. Also an update on Michelle she is now a cheerleader for the Chicago Bulls. So telling Tom she had only a day to find some place. Might of been after she got picked. Remember w the bachelor. They always want some one to look bad. I think Tom was that person. Also look at editing it is really choppy. On the Tell All when Michelle Tom and Ashley were on the couch. At one point Tom has his arm and hand on Michelle's back. The next view is Tom holding his hands. When Kelly Jo nominated Michelle and Kevin. You could right away see the wind go out of Tom's sail. Especially when she said yes. Also the fact that there is more to Tom when Mike acknowledged him. And said he's getting heat. I watch the shows and enjoy the story line. But remember editing only wants you to see it one way.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Michelle has cheered for the Rams in the past... so it doesn't surprise me she'll be cheering for the Bulls. Her IG account has a post from July showing her as a member of the team. As for living in Chicago, she was in Chicago before the season ever filmed. Now whether she had somewhere to live, who knows. I doubt that they would have put her in the house if her residence was not in the Chicago area since all participants were from that area.

As for Missy and Chris, did they breakup since Sunday? Because they were together Sunday night to watch the finale with some of the other cast members. Can you provide links to the articles that says they are no longer together @Iluvbachette?

I don't think they could make Tom look bad... I think that is just Tom. I do think he did come out of there with some great friendships, but his focus on why he wanted to be married was misdirected. He may have learned a little more about himself once he split from Ashley but I don't think Michelle is good for him either.

As for edit, I do think the edit for Missy was to make her the villain (at least for the women). I'm seeing a different Missy on her IG account and she is very straight forward about what she wants! And, Chris... well, Brianne can do better than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 pm

I know she lived in Chicago already. I think if she moved it might be to be closer to the Bulls stadium. Missy for being a professional came across as very controlling and unprofessional. I can see why she hasn't had long relationships. No man her age or older would put up with that kind of ortolans. It doesn't surprise me she would want a boy toy. The fact she was among all who took there tops off rather surprised me as well. I found that most of the girls dressed with the sexiest dresses they could find that showed so much cleavage turned me off of them. I'll look for the article tomorrow.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 am

Maybe it's just me, but I think Missy is kind of "over-the-top" with her SM "gushiness" about Chris and their relationship. As much as I love romance, there seems to be a fine line between proclaiming your love and going overboard with it at least for me. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum