SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:58 pm

@natik is there any updates you can provide on Dima engagement and marriage? Is he on social media?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:42 am

Idlemess wrote:@natik is there any updates you can provide on Dima engagement and marriage? Is he on social media?

Not really he was not the fan favorite. He has an IG but he is not very active. The only thing I know is that he is married now. He hides his wife on his pics and no one knows anything about her. His IG is: https://www.instagram.com/cherkasov_dmitriy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:26 am

Anyone who hides his wife must have a screw loose somewhere!!  Shows that Dima is still immature and needs to grow up.  I wonder if he is ashamed of his behavior to his F1.  Just my random thoughts.....and MO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:13 am

I have no idea but maybe his wife doesn't want to be on his sm? Perhaps she just doesn't want to deal with the negativity that would result? I don't know if things are similar to how they are here, but perhaps she doesn't want to have to go through that...particularly as you say, he isn't very active on IG. I have friends who don't want to be tagged in any SM and they rarely post themselves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:05 am

^^ Good point, Sprite.  I don't do sm so I don't even think of that.  Thanks.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Sprite wrote:I have no idea but maybe his wife doesn't want to be on his sm? Perhaps she just doesn't want to deal with the negativity that would result? I don't know if things are similar to how they are here, but perhaps she doesn't want to have to go through that...particularly as you say, he isn't very active on IG. I have friends who don't want to be tagged in any SM and they rarely post themselves.

There is a background story to it. It was Dima himself who started that „game“ with posting pics of his now wife but hiding her face. He wanted attention. There was even a pic on his IG with the back of her and her almost halfnaked azz. He got a lot of backlash after that and decided to clean his IG. It wasn’t like that before. He had a lot more pics on his IG. Going by his season and his behavior after that he is unfortunately an immature boy who is not capable to take responsibility for his actions.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:59 pm

What a shame his behavior is not on a par with his drop-dead gorgeous good looks.

Again, thank you, natik, for all your hard work.

:sending flowers jumping

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove