SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:22 pm

reason wrote:Has there been invites out for people for the After or is it close??
I wanted to get tickets for JoJo's finale so I contacted Cathy Rehl. Her contact information is on the bottom of the press releases. She said it's a closed set. I guess family/friends of the cast/production get the invites

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:16 pm

hae1001 wrote:After going back and reading Ben and Chris's press release, they are all literally the same just different names imo. Chris's talks about an "unpredictable special" and Ben's "unpredictable ending". They seriously need new writers imo.

Yup someone can CMIIW but I'm pretty sure they had a previous 'ette's name on a new season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:31 pm

I don't see a wedding happening, but I could see them announcing a future wedding date.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:45 pm

I do not in any shape or form see a wedding happening. It does not seem to be in either Nick or Vanessa's personalities. Plus it would be incredibly stupid for anyone on this show to even think about doing that.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:45 pm

jen689 wrote:
reason wrote:Has there been invites out for people for the After or is it close??
I wanted to get tickets for JoJo's finale so I contacted Cathy Rehl. Her contact information is on the bottom of the press releases. She said it's a closed set. I guess family/friends of the cast/production get the invites

Is it normal for ATFR to be a closed set?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Many times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:44 pm

sbolduc wrote:I do not in any shape or form see a wedding happening. It does not seem to be in either Nick or Vanessa's personalities. Plus it would be incredibly stupid for anyone on this show to even think about doing that.

I can totally see Nick being on board with it since this is Nick we're talking. He's said himself he's not traditional and clearly he's a bit crazy considering his history with the show giggling. I also think he really enjoys working with the producers to make good TV and to produce headlines. Not saying he'd marry Vanessa for the sake of TV, but if he's really serious about marrying her, then I can see him doing it in an "unconventional" way. JMO. However, he would obviously need Vanessa on board as well and I don't think I can see that happening, since she's obviously more traditional than him, but you never know. I don't feel I know her well enough to say anything for certain.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:01 am

In the preview Nick says: What if she says no. IMO, this comment can only relate to Vanessa. Nick and Vanessa are working through real issues, (where they would live, for one) which clearly have put a lot of stress on an already stressful process. It makes sense that they would both be cautious about their futures.

In contrast, everything we have seen of Raven has been standard process nerves. She hasn't expressed any hesitation about a future with Nick... so it's not likely that Nick would fear rejection from Raven.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:47 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom