SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 pm

california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:So nice of Jana Kramer to separate from husband #3 right before starting DWTS.

Yikes.

I swore i just read some article on her in People magazine not too long ago and she seemed really happy.

Yeah she doesn't have the best picker. She divorced both the first two husbands very quickly as well.

I used to like her back when she was on One Tree Hill but not so much now.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 87b72b10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 86669110 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:16 pm

She also had a failed engagement right before her last marriage to another singer. This doesn't really seem like the right choice for her right now, given her home life IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Life isnt really fair though? It is my opinion that right now the best place for her would be with her family working on those issues. She needs to step out of the limelight IMO. Not have cameras shoved down her face and media invade her personal life. She is not poor. She has a net worth of $1 mil. She is on tour.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:06 pm

lipsis wrote:Here's the cast

Terra Jole and Sasha Farber
Amber Rose and Maks Chmerkovsky
Laurie Hernandez and Val Chmerkovsky
Maureen McCormick and Artem Chigvintsev
Marilu Henner and Derek Hough
Rick Perry and Emma Slater
Calvin Johnson and Lindsay Arnold
Jake T Austin and Jenna Johnson
Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and Allison Holker
Ryan Lochte and Cheryl Burke
Vanilla Ice and Witney Carson
James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess
Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dwts-2016-celebrity-cast-revealed-ryan-lochte-amber/story?id=41723379
So far on paper the celebs who look interesting Laurie,Marilu, Maureen,Vanilla Ice,Babyface,Jana, and James. Guess will see how they do with there pros and how they dance!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Maureen has lost a lot of weight since the last time I saw her. She looks really good.

Also, the comments on the pictures of Ryan and Cheryl are brutal. It doesn't look good for him voting-wise. If he interviews like he did this morning (attitude, pity party and showing little remorse) he is not long for this show. People aren't to happy with Cheryl either for the things she said right after her departure.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Today feels like Christmas!!!! @dancingabc  by @erinandrews
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Super bummed no Mark DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1f62a but at least Maks and Derek are back. Looking forward to Maureen and Laurie. Agree this won't go well for Ryan. Jana is a surprise.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1f49c

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:12 pm

On September 8, Marilu Henner will be speaking in Salt Lake City at a convention for a company that she is a celebrity ambassador for. She's been promoting the company since 2013 and has spoken at many of their events and is like an energizer bunny on the stage! I can see the distributors of this company supporting her.

I'm thinking that Derek may show up in SLC also since that is the Thursday before the show starts airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:20 pm

I love Marilu Henner. She has one of those very special rare memories. I just love her. I have been following her for years. She is a sweet person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:25 pm

...and no JoJo in the list of stars. In a way I'm glad she's not on. DWTS can take the "life" out of a person, and she needs to be working on her relationship with Jordan. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:31 pm

I hope Rick Perry has more moves than Geraldo did.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I love Marilu Henner. She has one of those very special rare memories. I just love her. I have been following her for years. She is a sweet person.

She has taken very good care of herself. I could see her winning.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez