SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Hey Lost, glad to know that someone else is watching. My subscription renews on the 8th of the month so I have until then to decide if I'm going to keep watching or cancel.

It's interesting to see them get to know each other. Usually by the time the feeds go live they've been together about a week and already have started building relationships.

I'm excited to see how the HOH comp goes tonight. Supposedly there won't be any feed outages so we see everything as it happens. So far, so good.

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:28 pm

^ (no feed outages)-something 'new' to watch, which I like. Everyone seems to still like each other at this point, will be interesting to see who sides with who.

Last night Justin was letting Danielle know he's into her.

Watching this morning, Kryssee mentioned she eats apples whole! Never heard of anyone doing that!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:42 pm

^^ you're doing good with the names. I know Jason, Monte, Cornbread, the two older girls and the rest of them I get confused on.

HOH comp is in about twenty minutes. Just in time for me to eat my lunch and watch it.

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:43 pm

^Only because they came in one by one and they kept repeating over and over their names haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Ahhh, I missed most of the entrances. It was my dinner time. I may go back and watch on flashback.

First HOH comp is the BB Bug. Shane drank this potion that was on the table and now has the BB Bug and cannot be HOH. When the buzzer goes off he must give the BB Bug to someone else and then they can't be HOH. This goes on until there is only one person left who hasn't been infected. That person becomes HOH. The comp goes on until Friday at 1pm BBT.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:36 pm

A few funny moments when the first ones came in, but got a little boring after awhile.

Thanks, didn't get to see it-of course the one time I have to be away. Should make for some game play finally. The sisters talked for a minute (not sure if it was the first time) looks like they want Danielle out first or maybe Kryssee'. Alex is nervous some might be on to them. I think if the others find out, it'd be an easy first out for everyone.

Shane & Monte are teamed up and looks like Shane wanted to give the next potion to Kryssee, but might give it to a sweet southern girl like Whitney instead so she gets a little blood on her hands.

I think Danielle is interested in Shane, she's around him a lot.

ETA: Shane gave it to Danielle, hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:01 pm

So Monte is the first HOH of the season. That threw a wrench into Twitters plan to make him the first America's nominee.

It sounds like Jason is a possible nominee. However, I bet America will vote for safety for him and squash those plans.

I'm disappointed thus far with Jason. He is playing exactly how he did in B17. He sits on the backyard couch all day/night and smokes and smack talks whoever is not sitting with him. He doesn't try to make relationships with anyone. America likes him for some reason though.

ETA: I guess there was a change of plans. Saw this on the feed updates at jokersupdates.com. So maybe no Americas nominee or safety vote?

2:15 PM A summary of Julie's announcement to the HGs:There will be no nomination ceremony. At random times, the HOH will be asked to designate a certain number of HGs for "safety." The last 2 HGs who are not safe are the noms. POV is still in play this season and anyone can go up as a replacement even if they were designated as "safe" earlier in the week.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:09 pm

I haven't watched today. Not sure I get what you said about Twitter, was there some type of voting going on?

So is Monte doing all the safety choosing until the last 2. Might make for more game talk with the last 4-6, nervous, not sure if they're going up-doing that last sucking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:19 pm

So this new season won't have any produced episodes? Is it all feeds? What about DRs?

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:57 am

Yea Bleu, it's only on CBS All Access. It's where we watch the feeds. CBS us trying to get into the Netflix/Hulu game with original programming and full episodes of old and current shows.

Lost, I was referring to all the BB sites I follow on twitter. They are a great way to gauge how things are going and they rally people for voting.

I'm still confused about this format. I guess America does get to vote on a third nominee. It looks like Monte is targeting Jason with Kryssie his other nominee. If America gets mad about the Jason nom, they might vote Shane as the third nom because he's bro's witg Monte. We'll see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Not sure if anyone is watching but if anyone is interested, this is what you missed:

Monte nominated Jason and Danielle
America nominated Cornbread
We watched the POV play out in its entirety. It was called BB Vault.
Jason won POV
Today we got to watch the entire BB Swimsuit Photoshoot. That was a first.
Then we watched the POV ceremony in its entirety
Jason removed himself from the block, of course.
Monte replaced him with Kryssie
Announcement from BB today revealed that America gets a vote to evict

Tomorrow night there is some sort of weekly show, followed by the eviction and then followed by the HOH competition. All of which we will see in their entirety.

For now, I plan to keep watching. It's been pretty enjoyable. I love seeing things that we were never allowed to see before; comps and ceremonies etc. Whoever is running the BBOTT social media is doing a great job of tweeting out when something is about to happen so there's no need to watch 24/7 unless you want to. So far, so good.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Thanks for recapping @lipsis !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum