SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:12 am

He may not be going on for anything other than $ and having nothing better to do(from his POV).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:14 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Nick strikes me as if he is going through a mid-life crisis, like some guys buy a flashy red sports car or a big boat, Nick has to go after the woman in this franchise.  JMO.  :Auto:

I agree. My impression is that he got quite insecure after two bachelorettes in a row dumped him for the "muscle" type of guy, so he decided to "show them" by getting ripped and becoming a "male model" (insert Zoolander voice) and getting together with BachNation women, whether as the bachelor, which didn't happen, or now on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:55 am

yana_bach wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Nick strikes me as if he is going through a mid-life crisis, like some guys buy a flashy red sports car or a big boat, Nick has to go after the woman in this franchise.  JMO.  :Auto:

I agree. My impression is that he got quite insecure after two bachelorettes in a row dumped him for the "muscle"  type of guy, so he decided to "show them" by getting ripped and becoming a "male model" (insert Zoolander voice) and getting together with BachNation women, whether as the bachelor, which didn't happen, or now on BIP.
Nick has never seem to me to be a insecure guy and he has always had that bod. He is now just showing what we had thought he had under those clothes.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:11 pm

whit90 wrote:
yana_bach wrote:

I agree. My impression is that he got quite insecure after two bachelorettes in a row dumped him for the "muscle"  type of guy, so he decided to "show them" by getting ripped and becoming a "male model" (insert Zoolander voice) and getting together with BachNation women, whether as the bachelor, which didn't happen, or now on BIP.
Nick has never seem to me to be a insecure guy and he has always had that bod. He is now just showing what we had thought he had under those clothes.JMO

I was just going to post this. The bod was always there...lean and mean...we just never got to see much of it. As for insecure, I never got that vibe either. If anything, he should be thankful he lost out on two such big prizes. Dodged that bullet and all that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:05 pm

IMO he's bulked up quite a bit. His current bod definitely wasn't there during Andi's season. JMO.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:IMO he's bulked up quite a bit. His current bod definitely wasn't there during Andi's season. JMO.
Well that 40-60 hour a week work schedule interfered with the cross training and tea drinking. Since he got rid of that pesky job he has extra time to focus on the important things.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 pm

^^^
As long as he is happy that should be all that matters. I would if I could travel and take the risk that Nick has over any 9-5 job that I been doing for years I would do it in a heartbeat. You  only live once take all you can. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:30 pm

I agree I'm absolutely looking forward to Mr. Nicholas Viall gracing our tv screens for the 3rd time. He is a hot, sexy, and classy. I don't think that there are any similarities to Nick and Chris Bukowski, who has seldom uttered a sober word. We all know that Nick was strongly considered for the lead, which ultimately went to Ben H. Perhaps this crop of men is so weak in tptb's minds, that they've called on Nick again. no idea Regardless, it gave me a reason to want to watch BIP. Before they announced Nick things were looking very grim. jmo Next.... 2pop
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:57 pm

I will be getting the popcorn too @nibbles. Imagine I am not watching the current show, this just get my juices flowing in the idea of seeing my mr. sexy on tv for a couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:02 pm

I actually don't think he was ever strongly considered for lead. He'll be in perfect company on BiP though with the kind who can't stay away. It's clear to me that by quitting his job, doing nothing in LA, and becoming essentially a selfie taking gym rat that he's trying to fit in and is having a bit of a midlife crisis. He may not be there yet but I'd say he's well on his way to Chris B territory. I think fame has done a number on his self esteem.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:06 pm

umngirl wrote:Guess his "modeling" career didn't take off so he needed the paycheck.

I'm just really gonna enjoy watch him get dumped. (Hoping by multiple women)
Literally, the best part of the last two Ettes imo. Cannot wait for round 3 and 4 and 5 and 6, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:I actually don't think he was ever strongly considered for lead. He'll be in perfect company on BiP though with the kind who can't stay away. It's clear to me that by quitting his job, doing nothing in LA, and becoming essentially a selfie taking gym rat that he's trying to fit in and is having a bit of a midlife crisis. He may not be there yet but I'd say he's well on his way to Chris B territory. I think fame has done a number on his self esteem.

Well America loves vanilla, so they gave them Ben H.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 30 2498057887   I personally don't care how often people return, or the reasons they return.  I just want to be entertained. However, I could do without repeats of the slobbering drunks, peeps with zero charisma and whining, crying divas... and Michelle Money.  JMO
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips