SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 17:39

2observe wrote:Quick question:  Who did Ben kiss first?  Lauren and Jojo?

I believe it was Lauren on their first 1on1 in episode 3.

He kissed JoJo on their first 1on1 in episode 4.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 17:42

He also kissed JoJo on the rooftop of the evening portion of the group date in Ep 2. So I think JoJo was first. CMIIW (correct me if I'm wrong for new members)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 17:44

rhondam wrote:He also kissed JoJo on the rooftop of the evening portion of the group date in Ep 2. So I think JoJo was first. CMIIW (correct me if I'm wrong for new members)

yes, from what we've seen, he kissed Jojo first :yes:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 17:46

I think he kissed Jojo fist in episode 2 of the group date at the roof top.... Cmiaw. He sought her out and took her to the roof top. It was such a steamy and hot kiss

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f49b  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 17:57

rhondam wrote:He also kissed JoJo on the rooftop of the evening portion of the group date in Ep 2. So I think JoJo was first. CMIIW (correct me if I'm wrong for new members)

You are correct. I forgot about that.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:02

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Fans of Reality TV.  The very first sleuthing site.  I can't remember what happened or why we moved over here.  Must have been related to conflict.  

FORT shut down all sleuthing, hence the creation of a new board.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:18

Thanks for all of your quicks response.  So now we have that Ben not only kisses Jojo first, but also tells her he loves first.  IMO, Ben would only do that with he's F1.  Just saying.  I really don't believe that TPTB could persuade him to do.  JMO ETA: I will say that Ben's actions with Jojo is very constant will his Blogs.

Last edited by 2observe on Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:22; edited 2 times in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:20

And there's Mollie's picture saying "burned by the bachelor" with arroes around Lauren.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:22

Bhaka wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Yes! bestbud! :sending flowers

And I bet there are even more like me who don't say much but have been appreciating the sleuthers since FORT.

Yes!!! I was around back then too!!! handwave
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:23

No doubt he liked Lauren and JoJo both. Quite a bit, in fact. He had an opportunity to kiss JoJo first; Lauren didn't have a date in episode 2 at all. That shouldn't be a factor in determining the outcome.

Regarding ILY, I would think given what we whitnessed, whoever got the second ILY (Lauren), is actually in a better position for F1. If you can go from one date and all those ILY's into another and still throw out the L-bomb, what you were feeling during the first date couldn't have been that true or real. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:30

2observe wrote:Thanks for all of your quicks response.  So now we have that Ben not only kisses Jojo first, but also tells her he loves first.  IMO, Ben would only do that with he's F1.  Just saying.  I really don't believe that TPTB could persuade him to do.  JMO ETA: I will say that Ben's actions with Jojo is very constant will his Blogs.

We have to remember that we aren't shown everything so I'm not sure this is a reliable theory.  For example, Sean said that the first kiss they showed with Catherine, was not their first kiss.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 18:48

avacaroline wrote:
2observe wrote:Thanks for all of your quicks response.  So now we have that Ben not only kisses Jojo first, but also tells her he loves first.  IMO, Ben would only do that with he's F1.  Just saying.  I really don't believe that TPTB could persuade him to do.  JMO ETA: I will say that Ben's actions with Jojo is very constant will his Blogs.

We have to remember that we aren't shown everything so I'm not sure this is a reliable theory.  For example, Sean said that the first kiss they showed with Catherine, was not their first kiss.

I was going to mention the same. We don't actually know who had the first kiss because we don't know what was not shown. We can assume from the edit JoJo had it, but we don't know. And then--I gave out many first kisses before my husband was even a twinkle in my eye. Those really don't mean much now in the scheme of things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
computerms
veg_out
Georgia Lindsay
viola-b
Justafan2
Newto
Ali_Ko
dyra
northernviewer
michelle1
sosleepy