SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:53 am

He's actually well-liked. He was the highest auctioned off bachelor $5600 to support a pediatric cancer charity recently. The fact is, like him or not, he's helped raised a lot of money for various charitable causes within the last 12 months.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:57 am

sdmom wrote:He's actually well-liked. He was the highest auctioned off bachelor $5600 to support a pediatric cancer charity recently. The fact is, like him or not, he's helped raised a lot of money for various charitable causes within the last 12 months.

well good for him that he hoored for charity.cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
I am not seeing the coorelation between well-liked and 5600 tho. It just means that he attracted two crazies with deep pockets instead of one like the others. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:29 am

^ I don't know if you paid attention to Movember. More than two, maybe even three, people donated because of him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:40 am

seton wrote:
sdmom wrote:He's actually well-liked. He was the highest auctioned off bachelor $5600 to support a pediatric cancer charity recently. The fact is, like him or not, he's helped raised a lot of money for various charitable causes within the last 12 months.

well good for him that he hoored for charity.cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
I am not seeing the coorelation between well-liked and 5600 tho. It just means that he attracted two crazies with deep pockets instead of one like the others. laugh out loud

IMO anyone that takes the time to attend a charity function to be auctioned off, is unselfish and giving. Call it what you like, that's your opinion, however mine is there are other ways to be hoorish, Nick doesn't need to attend countless charity events if that was his main goal. These are serious charities, with serious illness's where he appears to raise a heck of a lot more money than others that attend these types of auctions, or those ex contestants that get involved with charity campaign. I'd say it's more than two people with deep pockets. Even those with small pockets have helped the cause because of his efforts. IMHO the numbers are the proof.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Since numbers are the proof and Nicky has ALL the TIME in the world since he has nothing better to do, he should absolutely devote himself to charity. I agree. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:58 pm

seton wrote:Since numbers are the proof and Nicky has ALL the TIME in the world since he has nothing better to do, he should absolutely devote himself to charity. I agree.  :yes:

If this is a joke post, then I ask there be a sarcasm smile, or a j/k or whatever, otherwise it appears to me you are snarking directly towards the poster, me, which is against the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:32 pm

seton wrote:...Nicky has ALL the TIME in the world since he has nothing better to do...
We have no idea what Nick does on a daily basis. For all we know he could be writing a book, developing a start up, has a job he chooses not to disclose. Nick doesn't seem like the type of guy who sits around waiting for opportunities to socialize at various events. He's a doer and a giver not a slacker and a taker JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:41 pm

^ exactly! Unless the poster knows Nick personally or follows him 24/7 how can someone be sure he has nothing better to do? He may even try to crack the iPhone code right at this moment! (ok, probably not. Jk.) I don't mind people with proof showing me what he's up to though.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
seton wrote:Since numbers are the proof and Nicky has ALL the TIME in the world since he has nothing better to do, he should absolutely devote himself to charity. I agree.  :yes:

If this is a joke post, then I ask there be a sarcasm smile, or a j/k or whatever, otherwise it appears to me you are snarking directly towards the poster, me, which is against the rules.

I dont take Nick seriously. He makes me laugh. Har har hard. But plz point me toward which is the "sarcasm smile" and I will try to use in the future. Or am I suppose to end my post with the actual phrase "sarcasm smile"? no idea no idea no idea question question question

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:04 pm

I just don't buy that these people have so much going on that they suddenly choose to keep close to the vest. They went on TV, overshare like nobody's business, and track their every move by way of SM. If they have a ton going on, we'll be the first to know laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm sure Nick is a giver and a taker if you catch my drift. :gotcha:

I think he's just focusing on this wannabe model career right now. It seems to be going about as well as you'd expect a late 30s, former reality tv contestants's modeling career to go.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 79 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 79 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:10 pm

I would like to believe that Nicky is finding the cure for cancer. In between clubbing, doing charity, and modelling. Really I would. Sarcasm Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt